Killing the Business 2020 MOD FULL RELEASE

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just so you know for the picture pack NOAH has a new logo and colour scheme

also if you have the time could you make a logo for Fortune Dream?

Can't believe i missed that, the pack was built on top of my 1996 pack and i completely over looked this, here is an update

3aV8CQg.jpg

Give me a minute or two for Fortune Dream

EDIT:

Fortune Dream

wW2IDtd.jpg

<p>Little GCW Update:</p><p> </p><p> Freedoms Show @ 10.06.2020</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Im Main Event meldeten sich Jun Kasai, Masashi Takeda & Daisuke Masaoka nach Verletzungspausen zurück.<p> -></p><p> In the Main Event Jun Kasai, <strong>Masashi Takeda</strong> & Daisuke Masaoka returned after injury breaks.</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> <a href="https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=273394" rel="external nofollow">https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=273394</a></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ViatorLipsia" data-cite="ViatorLipsia" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Little GCW Update:<p> </p><p> Freedoms Show @ 10.06.2020</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <a href="https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=273394" rel="external nofollow">https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=273394</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cheers bud!</p>

<p>Ive added 5 Joshi wrestlers for the next update:</p><p> </p><p>

Suzu Szuki</p><p>

Saori Anou</p><p>

Reika Saiki</p><p>

Mei Suruga</p><p>

Mika Iwata</p><p> </p><p>

Question for everyone...</p><p> </p><p>

If you could choose 5 wrestlers to be added to the mod, who you you like to see?</p>

Ive added 5 Joshi wrestlers for the next update:

Suzu Szuki

Saori Anou

Reika Saiki

Mei Suruga

Mika Iwata

Question for everyone...

If you could choose 5 wrestlers to be added to the mod, who you you like to see?

Alex Ocean (

// https://www.instagram.com/thealexocean/)

Jamie Senegal (

// https://www.cagematch.net/en?id=2&nr=17400&name=Jamie+Senegal // https://prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Jamie_Senegal // https://www.instagram.com/thejamiesenegal/)

Crimson "The Butcher" (https://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=35332)

Clint Margera (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0eO7juOWlk // https://www.facebook.com/clint.margera // https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=13585&name=Clint+Margera)

You love yourself some death match don't you mate!

What's the score with Jamie Senegal? He seems to mostly wrestle against women, is his Gimmick that he sees himself as female?

You love yourself some death match don't you mate!

What's the score with Jamie Senegal? He seems to mostly wrestle against women, is his Gimmick that he sees himself as female?

I'm watching Death Match Wrestling since 2004 ^^'!

Some Infos about Alex Ocean and Jamie Senegal:

Jamie Senegal:

“The Punk Rock Kween” has been a rising star in the US indies since 2015 and a strong advocate for the LGBTQ+ wrestling community. She’s wrestled with Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW), Atomic Championship Wrestling (ACW) in Maryland, RISE Wrestling, A Matter of Pride, Hoodslam, and Bar Wrestling, to name a few. She’s a former ACE Heavyweight Champion and 2x ACE Cruiserweight Champion.

Alex Ocean:

Hailing from Madison, Wisconsin, Alex Ocean has crept into the Florida indie scene, becoming a rising star with Coastal Championship Wrestling (CCW), FEST Wrestling, and others.

Source: https://lastwordonprowrestling.com/2020/02/23/wrestlemaniaweek-update-gcw-announces-names-for-d-generation-f/ (I'm really looking forward to this Show, i hope it will happen, cuz' it's one of the Shows GCW canceled due to COViD-19)

Maybe this article generally gives you some ideas for New Wrestler, lot of good Rookies had to debut their.

Also found my 5th Pick:

Logan Stunt! (Brother of Marko Stunt) :)

TEW 2020 is my first foray into TEW (I made the jump from EWR) and I must say thank you for your hard work! I've thoroughly enjoyed your mod and it's made the game less overwhelming for sure.

As for if I could choose 5 wrestlers to add to the mod:

Damian Slater

Rat Daddy

Kevin Blackwood

Aleah James

Calvin Tankman

A mixed bunch. Keep up the great work!

I've added 'personal issues' and 'unfaithful' not sure what sort of scandal i could add tho or if it warrants a scandal? pretty sure people will still empty him.

There was no appropriate scandal for Del Rio or Teddy Hart's current situations and the same applies to Starr.

Well right now it has blown up into a whole lot more than just David Starr including wrestlers from NXT UK, AEW, Impact, and ROH as well as the local British promotions.

Well right now it has blown up into a whole lot more than just David Starr including wrestlers from NXT UK, AEW, Impact, and ROH as well as the local British promotions.

Yeahhhh. I don't even wanna play TEW right now, after today :( not sure who is and isn't a damn scumbag anymore.

Yeahhhh. I don't even wanna play TEW right now, after today :( not sure who is and isn't a damn scumbag anymore.

Meh, im not condoning any of this but im also not going to pretend that that this is nothing we didnt already know.

Wrestling has always been a dark place but its never effected mods before and i wont let it effect this mod. Compare what has been going on over twitter with some stories that we already know.

Benoit, no one ever makes him a scumbag etc in historic mods because it didn't affect how he acted in the locker-room environment.

Jim Neidhart and Dave Boy drugging their wives and then buggering them.

Rumours of Randy Savage and Stephanie.

José Huertas González murdered Bruiser Brody and even guys that whitnessed the murder and claim to hate him still work and even teamed with him after that.

Sid stabbing the **** out of Arn

Vince McMahon and the ring boys rumours

The countless list of wrestlers that have been arrested

Matt Morgan

Sunny

Disco Inferno

Jeff Hardy

Ric Flair

William Regal

Vader

Big Show

Usos

Buff Bagwell

Ken Patera

The list is endless, the wrestling world has always been full of scumbags but we ignore it we love them on screen.

Unless anyone is convicted of anything i wont be letting this impact the mod in anyway unless there is an attribute already in the game/added for anything specific which i doubt.

To use David Starr as an example, he may have been a scumbag to his girlfriends but giving him the scumbag attribute doesn't translate well in-game.

Meh, im not condoning any of this but im also not going to pretend that that this is nothing we didnt already know.

Wrestling has always been a dark place but its never effected mods before and i wont let it effect this mod. Compare what has been going on over twitter with some stories that we already know.

Benoit, no one ever makes him a scumbag etc in historic mods because it didn't affect how he acted in the locker-room environment.

José Huertas González murdered Bruiser Brody and even guys that whitnessed the murder and claim to hate him still work and even teamed with him after that.

Matt Morgan

Sunny

Disco Inferno

Jeff Hardy

Ric Flair

William Regal

Vader

Big Show

Usos

Buff Bagwell

Ken Patera

The list is endless, the wrestling world has always been full of scumbags but we ignore it we love them on screen.

Unless anyone is convicted of anything i wont be letting this impact the mod in anyway unless there is an attribute already in the game/added for anything specific which i doubt.

To use David Starr as an example, he may have been a scumbag to his girlfriends but giving him the scumbag attribute doesn't translate well in-game.

I am surprised that the British wrestling scene of all places is full of idiots? I mean almost 95% of the names mentioned so far are only from BritWres, you know your way around British wrestling, don't you? Is it really that bad there?

But I don't want to let this thread drift into OffTopic, I wanted to ask if you plan to include the wXw in KTB in the future? As the biggest german wrestling league this would have a right to exist :)?

I am surprised that the British wrestling scene of all places is full of idiots? I mean almost 95% of the names mentioned so far are only from BritWres, you know your way around British wrestling, don't you? Is it really that bad there?

But I don't want to let this thread drift into OffTopic, I wanted to ask if you plan to include the wXw in KTB in the future? As the biggest german wrestling league this would have a right to exist :)?

I know the British Wrestling scene but this is all stuff that plays out in their personal lives and i suppose it totally non-wrestling related other than that they all share a profession, i think it safe to assume that I believe and have believed for 20+ years that most wrestlers are strange people, they all seem to be messed up in one way or another.

On-Topic, I'd be open to adding wXw but i'd need a ton of help, drop me a PM if you would like to help :D

Im going to put together a rather detailed spreadsheet template, that people can fill out and send to me if they want companies adding. So long as they can provide all the info i need and its a company i can follow and keep up to date, ill add them in.

EDIT: It's not that detailed to warrant a spreadsheet to be fair, i just need the below info

Company Name:

Owner:

Head Booker:

Announcers:

Road Agents:

Referees:

TV Show/Broadcaster:

PPV/Event Broadcasters:

Product:

Top Stars:

Matt Morgan

Sunny

Disco Inferno

Jeff Hardy

Ric Flair

William Regal

Vader

Big Show

Usos

Buff Bagwell

Ken Patera

Man chill, it's ok. I'll play the game again lol, just was not up for playing it yesterday because of this. lol no need to explain to me that wrestling is a corrupt business (zero need to cite instances lol, and it's definitely not just wrestling) or to act like you're not the least bit surprised.

I'm allowed to be surprised at how much stuff came out yesterday and I'm allowed for it to keep me from playing TEW for a minute. And the "scumbag" thing, I was talking about real life, not the attribute in the game lol smh.

Also, I have been arrested a bunch of times, that doesn't mean I'm a bad person. People getting arrested is not just some horrible thing that makes you a bad person lol. It happens to good people too, just in bad situations.

And about things being "non-wrestling" related, that's not entirely true. A lot of the stories are about girls and their trainers. That makes it wrestling related, because these are the people training new talent and bringing them into the business. They would blackmail them, telling them they'll take their bookings away and stuff. It it TOTALLY wrestling related, in a lot of cases. You're being very weird about this whole thing.

Man chill, it's ok. I'll play the game again lol, just was not up for playing it yesterday because of this. lol no need to explain to me that wrestling is a corrupt business (zero need to cite instances lol, and it's definitely not just wrestling) or to act like you're not the least bit surprised.

I'm allowed to be surprised at how much stuff came out yesterday and I'm allowed for it to keep me from playing TEW for a minute. And the "scumbag" thing, I was talking about real life, not the attribute in the game lol smh.

Also, I have been arrested a bunch of times, that doesn't mean I'm a bad person. People getting arrested is not just some horrible thing that makes you a bad person lol. It happens to good people too, just in bad situations.

And about things being "non-wrestling" related, that's not entirely true. A lot of the stories are about girls and their trainers. That makes it wrestling related, because these are the people training new talent and bringing them into the business. They would blackmail them, telling them they'll take their bookings away and stuff. It it TOTALLY wrestling related, in a lot of cases. You're being very weird about this whole thing.

Get down from your high horse, my comment was only meant as: 1, don't let this spoil the game for you and 2, none of this really impacts the mod

What I took gazwefc83 to mean - and this is kinda my thought on it too - is that if you give someone a personality based on their personal life or certain aspects of their professional life, the game applies that to all aspects equally. Which is not necessarily accurate in a lot of cases. That is not excusing or condoning the abhorrent behavior's being reported but simply recognizing how the game applies it. In reality, personalities and behaviors are very dynamic - we can act very differently in different situations but the game doesn't really recreate that (not many do, to be fair). Some of these individuals do definitely deserve the worst possible personalities the game can allow, but many others probably don't. And giving those negative personalities out very widely will make them nearly unemployable and that ends up having a massive impact on the game world.

Forlan's suggestion works pretty well in a game-play sense.

Matt Morgan

Sunny

Disco Inferno

Jeff Hardy

Ric Flair

William Regal

Vader

Big Show

Usos

Buff Bagwell

Ken Patera

I never do this, but are you having a laugh? Almost none of these are even slightly comparable to what's come out in the last 2 days. I think everybody knows that the wrestling industry has countless problems and is in dire need of change but if the sheer scale of what's happening right now isn't a surprise to you I'd question why you've supported it up to this point.

Gaz, you really need to be careful of how you word this sort of thing.

David Starr has enough about him for you to reconsider your position on him in-game at least. I'm certainly going to give him negative attributes.

Please think about doing some research. That's all I'd say.

Gaz, you really need to be careful of how you word this sort of thing.

David Starr has enough about him for you to reconsider your position on him in-game at least. I'm certainly going to give him negative attributes.

Please think about doing some research. That's all I'd say.

Dont sure what wording you are referring to? Which negative attributes would suggest?