Add Player Notes to Fight History

My suggestion is fairly simple but I don't know if the current WMMA engine would support it - it would be really nice if there could be a little button in fight histories with player notes for the fight. Notes could be added before or after, such as 'Replaced x on short notice, great performance in defeat' or 'Challenging belt because of previous win over current champion, despite not being ranked highly enough'. Perhaps even more flavourful notes for long games (I'm in 2023 in mine) like 'Great performance in defeat from X, hurt opponent badly but got tired and submitted' or 'Chin exposed? Or is X a very hard hitter?' (I don't look at the skills page in my games at all).

I think it would really help the only real weakness in the game's history, which is that it's hard to get a sense of what fights were like without a player's direct input.

I'm sure you're very busy with TEW, but thanks for a great game Adam. I'm glad there's no way to see how many hours I've played of WMMA5 since release. It would be a lot. Keep safe.