Auto Booker booking the same matches over and over

I've played a year in game as CZCW and the auto booker books the same exact matches ever single time I book a whole show. The only way it wont is if I clear everything, and re-auto book but its pretty repetitive.

People in the discord were saying that the auto booker was so much better too.

That's disappointing. Very important aspect for me, i'm about to fire it up to test myself.

People in the discord were saying that the auto booker was so much better too.

That's disappointing. Very important aspect for me, i'm about to fire it up to test myself.

my roster is smaller but it's always the same stuff. valiant vs golden. 3 man tag with the same 2 tag and single wrestlers on one side. I've signed people and sometimes it might change something but its very repetitive. I'm playing czcw 05. I tried a bigger company and the same thing. It's very rare that you'll see something different

There is absolutely no chance the autobooker is better than TEW2016

Yeah I’m really surprised people were saying this; it seems a huge step back for me.

Yeah.. really seems like the auto Booker needs a ton of work on it. It's really taken a few steps back. fingers crossed this gets addressed.

I jumped in as a player 3 weeks into a save, used auto-booker and the main event got the penalty "this is the 6th time this match has been put on recently, so it needed to be better". So it's not just the auto-booker but also the AI booking that falls on repetitive match-ups.

I jumped in as a player 3 weeks into a save, used auto-booker and the main event got the penalty "this is the 6th time this match has been put on recently, so it needed to be better". So it's not just the auto-booker but also the AI booking that falls on repetitive match-ups.

ah I see that is a great point I'm glad you brought up!