Prestige and merchandise

Two questions.

My show prestige isn't going up. Royal rumble was at a 50% prestige, I scored a 65 on it and when I checked the prestige the next day, it was still at 50%. I thought all I had to do was beat the prestige level to gain more prestige? I've ran two ppv's and have had the same issue.

My 2nd question is about merchandise. I'm a level 4 right now. When I click the link, I dont see who my current leaders in merchandise and who sold the most last month. The right side of the screen is just two empty boxes. I'm finding this to be an issue because in January I sold almost 400k in merch, but in February I sold just under 200k. All of my guys hot more popular because of my shows. So I'm curious to see why my merchandise was cut almost in half. How do I fix it so those 2 boxes have text in them so I can track the progress of my guys?

My 2nd question is about merchandise. I'm a level 4 right now. When I click the link, I dont see who my current leaders in merchandise and who sold the most last month. The right side of the screen is just two empty boxes. I'm finding this to be an issue because in January I sold almost 400k in merch, but in February I sold just under 200k. All of my guys hot more popular because of my shows. So I'm curious to see why my merchandise was cut almost in half. How do I fix it so those 2 boxes have text in them so I can track the progress of my guys?

At level 4, you still don't sell specific merch for your workers. Read the paragraph in the merch section under "Current level". Not sure why your merch sales would have dropped that much, though. Did you run fewer shows? Is the economy or industry on the downturn?

At level 4, you still don't sell specific merch for your workers. Read the paragraph in the merch section under "Current level". Not sure why your merch sales would have dropped that much, though. Did you run fewer shows? Is the economy or industry on the downturn?

To add on -- what was your attendance for the show(s)?

Start upgrading the merch. It takes a while. At level 4 the workers are setting up tables before, during intermission and after the show, just like they do in real life, and selling their own merch. So your company isn't making a specific shirt for your headliner, he's selling his own shirt that he gets screen printed at the local mall.

Two questions.

My show prestige isn't going up. Royal rumble was at a 50% prestige, I scored a 65 on it and when I checked the prestige the next day, it was still at 50%. I thought all I had to do was beat the prestige level to gain more prestige? I've ran two ppv's and have had the same issue.

TV show prestige rises based on how long it's been on the air, not how good the show was. You won't see a change after every show, as it rises very slowly. The quality of the show itself doesn't have any impact on the prestige, only how long it's been going for. After two months, most active TV shows in my save have risen by .8, so roughly .1 per show (but due to rounding and such, you might not see a .1 increase after every show).

Events do increase in importance (they don't have a prestige, which is what confused me and why I started talking about TV s hows above :p) based on how good they were (except if they're Normal, where just being held is enough) as long as the intent is Normal (ie, tour shows and throwaways don't increase). This seems to be working for shows in my longest-term save, but again might be too small to be seen after one show.

At 50% it would be considered Above Average. Frustratingly, this is the only level the handbook doesn't tell you what the score needs to be... I can't see it being higher than 65 though (the rest of the scale goes 75 > 85 > 90, so Above Average is probably either 60 or 65).