Would It Not Make Sense To Have Sub Forums - One For Real, One For CornelVerse

Hiya would it not make sense to have a subforum for Real World Diaries and one for CornellVerse Diaries. I am only asking for selfish reasons as I have never been into the CornellVerse stuff but its annoying me having to try find the Real World stuff and would just be easier to have 2 sub forums wouldn't it?

<p>It's just the excitement from the game's launch, eventually the number of active diaries and rate of new ones will go down. Once that happens, one forum is more than enough and you'll get like 4-5 diaries per day getting an update.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm assuming you're referring to new diaries, because once you've found one you like, you can always use the Thread Tools on the upper right of said thread to subscribe and keep up. Once that's done, you can hit Quick Links -> Subscribed threads and get a list with all the ones you're following. That way you can instantly check if your favourite diaries have any new posts.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DarK_RaideR" data-cite="DarK_RaideR" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49612" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's just the excitement from the game's launch, eventually the number of active diaries and rate of new ones will go down. Once that happens, one forum is more than enough and you'll get like 4-5 diaries per day getting an update.<p> </p><p> I'm assuming you're referring to new diaries, because once you've found one you like, you can always use the Thread Tools on the upper right of said thread to subscribe and keep up. Once that's done, you can hit Quick Links -> Subscribed threads and get a list with all the ones you're following. That way you can instantly check if your favourite diaries have any new posts.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh ok I didn't realise that thank you.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="christmas_ape" data-cite="christmas_ape" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49612" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'd also add that I feel like a lot of people, myself included, came to these forums to read/write real world diaries and through that got into the cverse to the point where I exclusively play it now. So I think it would be a shame to split them and stop that.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Each to their own, I just prefer real world then fantasy stuff.</p>