[RELEASE] Effganic: Genesis

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cruzacsvoice" data-cite="cruzacsvoice" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49686" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes, all of them to this point.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That is strange. Ther are over 1600 free pictures included in the database by the end of the first year it shouldn't have even generated 100 yet.</p>

That is strange. Ther are over 1600 free pictures included in the database by the end of the first year it shouldn't have even generated 100 yet.

As far as I'm aware only 2 or 3 pictures in the pack are available to be road agents so quick fill doesnt really work you just have to wait for people to retire mostly

I have simmed to 1948 and only 2 training schools are open L'école de Lutte Loiselle and The Indian Pro Wrestling Academy. is there a reason why most of the schools have hard closes?

It is partially because of WW2, but also to allow the game to create some by itself. That said, I've actually just received a save in the 80s, and 0 have opened. This is going to need to be looked into.

As far as I'm aware only 2 or 3 pictures in the pack are available to be road agents so quick fill doesn't really work you just have to wait for people to retire mostly

I will have to remedy that.

It is partially because of WW2, but also to allow the game to create some by itself. That said, I've actually just received a save in the 80s, and 0 have opened. This is going to need to be looked into.

I will have to remedy that.

Hey, love this idea and want to help. I've got a save I let run into 1967 before I noticed the same thing. Would it help if I sent that over to you as another data point? If so, How would you like it sent.

<p>Released 5.2, check the first post.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>5.2 Change Log</strong></p><p> <em>Added future owners/bookers.</em></p><p><em> Converted to gif w/ official Effganic BG.</em></p><p><em> Added new Training Facility.</em></p><p><em> Added new eras.</em></p><p><em> Fixed some broadcasters.</em></p><p><em> Tweaked some free pictures to be used as road agents.</em></p><p><em> Probably some other stuff.</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cgund277" data-cite="cgund277" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49686" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey, love this idea and want to help. I've got a save I let run into 1967 before I noticed the same thing. Would it help if I sent that over to you as another data point? If so, How would you like it sent.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I believe this will be corrected in the next patch from Adam, but I appreciate the offer.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShaunGBD" data-cite="ShaunGBD" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49686" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think adam ripped your mod. I legit laughed.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> True.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49686" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No thanks, the Effganic database seems to have single-handedly generated 90% of the threads in this forum (Tech Support) so I'm not short of save games involving it. I'll look into it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't know if M. Ryland is salty or not, but this mod definitely helps to find problems with generated workers and companies.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

After simulating until 1934, this is an amazing mod. I have zero issues with it. I plan on making databases every ten years.

I also uploaded all the wrestlers and promotions from the 1970 territory daze mod to this to see how the world evolved. Awesome seeing Lou Thesz debut and tear it up.

Southern Pro Wrestling is still going strong.

the game hangs while loading Process Initial Schedule - UBBP

Not sure why it would be doing that. At first I thought it was a generated fed, then I remembered the initial for Ultimate Brainbuster is different than the logo for some reason. It is the first I've heard of the issue so I'm not sure if it is related to the data, you may want to check tech support. Did you

Having an odd issue with newest update. Went with all gifs for people, and not getting any gens that are black. When turning off photo requirement, they then get generated. Not sure why all other races are viewable for mod, just not black.

They are set to not start generating until the color barrier is broken.

• 3 months later...
May 1974, Week 4

Run-time error 3021

No current Record

Are you up-to-date on the patches? I know some 3021 issues have been resolved through them.

Is this happening during the transition to the next day? Does it always happen? What is showing on the screen when you get the error?

If you haven't done so, I'd recommend posting it in the Tech Support section. Unfortunately, this isn't something I can fix and will likely need to be addressed by Adam.

<p>Thanks. Here's what I posted there.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm sorry. I have patch 1.28</p><p> </p><p>

I'm simming 5 years at a time. screen says "The game is currently loading, please be patient"</p><p> </p><p>

And I get the error in it's separate little window. Have tried running the game several times. I simmed about 30 years in 5 year increments before this happened.</p>

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...