Stables/Tag Teams in the merch screen

Not sure if this is already factored in or not but I think it would be nice to have multi person groups be able to sell merch as well as just individuals. Not sure if the stable or tag team would make more by themselves in that screen or listed together but it feels like something that would be a good addition to a future game

<p>I love this idea. Particularly if it adds more decision space to tag teams. Maybe if Tag Teams make an average of the two guys for each, and if they're in a Unit they only get tag team merch. </p><p> </p><p>

If The Rockers are making good money as a team, but Shawn Michaels is Easily Marketable as a single, you would be incentivised to split them up. Shawn makes more. Marty makes less. Perhaps tag team experience would be another modifier. If it's under 50 they make less. If it's over 50 they make more. So there's a risk involved in splitting up long term teams. You can split the Dudley Boys up to make individual merch, but you're throwing away that tag experience modifier. On the other end, you can join two well-liked midcarders together, but Awesome Truth or The Bar merch probably isn't going to sell more than R Truth + Miz or Sheamus + Cesaro.</p><p> </p><p>

I don't know the math, but there's a cool potential game here that I'd love to play.</p>