[BETA RELEASE] T-Zone presents January 1997 - The War Rages On

Just a quick note, is there any suggestions people have around the new attributes and who they may be suitable for. I have put a couple in (patterson being agent of rumbles, hogan not putting anyone over etc) but would be interested in people's thoughts.

Golden Mane, Control Freak, Faithful, Desireless, Life Long Underdog, Talent Spotter, That Doesn't Work for Me, Brother, Voice Of... (x5), Agent Of... (x7)

Is a new beta release planned soon?

I would really like to review workers and sim a few years with the latest version to better assess the effect of new attributes.

Just a quick note, is there any suggestions people have around the new attributes and who they may be suitable for. I have put a couple in (patterson being agent of rumbles, hogan not putting anyone over etc) but would be interested in people's thoughts.

Golden Mane, Control Freak, Faithful, Desireless, Life Long Underdog, Talent Spotter, That Doesn't Work for Me, Brother, Voice Of... (x5), Agent Of... (x7)

I could see Flair having Golden Mane

Control Freak - Not sure, maybe Bischoff?

Underdog - Mikey Whipwreck

Talent Spotter - Jericho

I feel like Jim Ross should have Voice of Epics, Stories, and Chaos. Lawler / Hennan for comedy and sleaze

Brisco and patterson agents of old school, vince russo agent of comedy

<p><strong>New Release</strong></p><p> </p><p> Data Version 0.5</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49922" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>New in this release:<p> </p><ul><li><br /> All changes suggested in the thread have been looked at except for the most recent attributes post which did not make the cut this time</li></ul><p></p><p> </p><ul><li>Work done in regards to some Japanese worker star quality being raised as well as charisma and mic skills.</li></ul><p></p><p> </p><ul><li>Attributes fleshed out for some lesser known workers, mainly in Canada</li></ul><p></p><p> </p><ul><li>2 Retired WCW belts added per request</li></ul><p></p><p> </p><ul><li>Announcer experiences added</li></ul><p></p><p> </p><ul><li>Graduates (increased by 56) and training centres (increased by 19) worked on</li></ul><p></p><p> </p><ul><li>Massive work in regards to moves (985 added) and movesets (1037 new ones).This means all active wrestlers now have a moveset of some sort</li></ul><p></p><p> </p><ul><li>New workers Added this release:<br /> Cedric Alexander<br /> Rich Swann<br /> Gionna Daddio<br /> Tyler Bate<br /> Biff Busick<br /> Heidi Lovelace<br /> Pete Dunne<br /> Trent Seven<br /> Mark Andrews<br /> Patrick Clark<br /> Crazy Mary Dobson<br /> Kairi Hojo<br /> Shayna Baszler<br /> Macey Estrella<br /> Ronda Rousey<br /> Bianca Blair<br /> Evie<br /> Hanson<br /> Raymond Rowe<br /> Travis Banks<br /> Keith Lee<br /> Matt Riddle<br /> Axel Dieter Jr.<br /> Garza Jr.<br /> Shane Strickland<br /> Donovan Dijak<br /> Austin Theory<br /> Kevin Kross<br /> Scarlett Bordeaux<br /> Angelo Dawkins<br /> Kenneth Crawford<br /></li></ul><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> Data - <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/d4p0e936mnwa7k4/1997_v0.5.zip/file" rel="external nofollow">http://www.mediafire.com/file/d4p0e936mnwa7k4/1997_v0.5.zip/file</a></p><p> </p><p> More Pics (23) <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/sr7q4i4incmsclr/Additional_Pics%25282%2529.zip/file" rel="external nofollow">http://www.mediafire.com/file/sr7q4i4incmsclr/Additional_Pics%25282%2529.zip/file</a></p>

<p>A few suggestions (feel free to pick the ones you feel are good):</p><p>

Billy Jack Haynes - Lower popularity</p><p>

Nikita Koloff - Lower popularity</p><p>

Lou Thesz - Lower popularity</p><p>

Jim Neidhart - Raise popularity and possibly stats a bit</p><p>

Missy Hyatt - Lower popularity</p><p>

Stan Lane - Lower popularity</p><p>

Chavo Guerrero Jr. - Raise psychology</p><p>

Bobby Eaton - Lower popularity </p><p>

Ahmed Johnson - Lower popularity</p><p>

Glenn Jacobs - Raise charisma, microphone and/or acting and stamina</p><p> </p><p>

I really enjoy playing with the mod and really appreciate the effort you put into it. Thanks a lot.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
A few suggestions (feel free to pick the ones you feel are good):

Billy Jack Haynes - Lower popularity

Nikita Koloff - Lower popularity

Lou Thesz - Lower popularity

Jim Neidhart - Raise popularity and possibly stats a bit

Missy Hyatt - Lower popularity

Stan Lane - Lower popularity

Chavo Guerrero Jr. - Raise psychology

Bobby Eaton - Lower popularity

Ahmed Johnson - Lower popularity

Glenn Jacobs - Raise charisma, microphone and/or acting and stamina

I really enjoy playing with the mod and really appreciate the effort you put into it. Thanks a lot.

I have implemented these for the next release..i am still working on 97 although there is not a load left to do to be honest.

I am working on using this as a base for a 1998 January mod which is going well so far..no estimated release or anything though as it may be a long way off depending on real life work etc

• 1 month later...
True gem of a mod. I'm playing with the WWF and it's so fun booking a young Rocky Maivia and a Hunter Hearst Helmsley before they were stars. I haven't found much wrong with my play through either, as I'm not getting 90 shows right off the bat. It makes this game more interesting to play because you have to work and grind to get there. Plus just like in real life at this time WCW is killing us in the ratings.

So the work around to this may be somewhat common knowledge for some of you but I've never run into it. I am playing a WCW game and Turner Broadcasting is blocking me from expanding coverage anywhere with any other broadcaster. Is there a way for me to expand my coverage into other areas of the game map that TB won't get in the way of?

So the work around to this may be somewhat common knowledge for some of you but I've never run into it. I am playing a WCW game and Turner Broadcasting is blocking me from expanding coverage anywhere with any other broadcaster. Is there a way for me to expand my coverage into other areas of the game map that TB won't get in the way of?

Opening your own broadcaster?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
OK.....

Due to work commitments in the pandemic etc I brekky have time to look at the forum never mind mod..I will throw it out there that this is very playable just needs more future workers and tweaks of any errors etc..I would be happy if someone else wanted to take over as I have no idea when and if I'd get time to work on this more

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="forlan" data-cite="forlan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49922" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Due to work commitments in the pandemic etc I brekky have time to look at the forum never mind mod..I will throw it out there that this is very playable just needs more future workers and tweaks of any errors etc..I would be happy if someone else wanted to take over as I have no idea when and if I'd get time to work on this more</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you for the response. I understand the difficulties current events have created.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

Incase anyone picks this up and starts working on it:

Shane McMahon, Jeff and Matt Hardy dont have assigned gimmicks.

Id give Shane maybe a "McMahon Family" or "Staff Member" gimmick.

As for The Hardyz maybe a "Show Stealer" or "Young Lion" gimmick.

J.C. Ice should have wrestler ticked on his WWF contracts

Linda McMahon should probably have personality ticked on her contract.

Abismo Negro should be set to wearing a mask.

I think Jerry Lawlers stats should be nerfed slightly, he seemed off his game but pulled a 91 in my save.

Owen and Yoko should be set to inactive

I think Ahmed is rated a bit too highly as much as I love him, he pulled a 71 while wrestling injured.

Id rename British Bulldog to Davey Boy Smith and put his short name as British Bulldog

I think D'Lo should be on the roster, he joins the NoD in Febuary. Kevin Kelly should also be on the roster as a backstage interviewer.

• 1 month later...