What Attributes Cause Converted Workers To Have Mildly Negative Influence?

In every 2016 database that I convert to 2020, almost all of the workers have mildly negative influence on the backstage. Even ones that were a positive influence in 2016.

I realize that it is because all of the attributes and personalities don't quite transfer from 2016 to 2020 properly.

What attributes or personality traits can I change in the in game editor to turn someone from a negative influence to at least neutral. These negative influences are really taking me out of the game. I know it's not 2020's fault, I just want to know what can I do to remedy it?

I am have a hard time believing that my locker room leader in 2016, Ricky Steamboat is causing so many fights in 2020. hehehehe

Any insight would be awesome. Thanks!!

TEW16's Personality Plus was very binary. A positive influence was a positive influence, a negative influence was a negative influence. TEW20 doesn't work that way. There are shades of gray in this game. For example, there are some personalities that are mildly negative unless they're happy. There are some neutral personalities that become really negative when they're unhappy. There are some personalities where negative effects are boosted and positive effects are dampened (Gloomy, etc).

Go through the editor and read each personality's pluses and minuses and change your converted workers accordingly.

<p>Mercenary, gloomy and loner seem to be the big three attributes to remove. Each of your “new” negative influences will more than likely have one of those.</p><p> </p><p>

Drinking, drugs and steroids also make them negative influences, but you may wish to keep them in place.</p>