Starting Your Own Fed Needed Boosts

Part of this is a leftover from 2016 which I never mentioned.

When you start a new fed, you have to then go blow a bunch of your money on upping production which just seems weird. You're going to build that infrastructure in so you should have the starting options tied to production levels.

Now, with Merchandise levels being added to the game, you're starting at Level 1 even if you pick one of the easiest 2 levels. That makes no sense either and takes way too long to boost to where they should be, unlike production levels which are instant.

If you want to take a bit of the starting money away to compensate, I'd be fine with that, but they need some starter level, especially on Merch. You don't just throw out a sizeable company into the void without any infrastructure. Look at what AEW did on the merch side.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tryker2710" data-cite="tryker2710" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49942" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It took AEW over a year since their inception to announce (not even release) a toy line, I dont see how that disproved the reality of the way the merchandise feature works when you start your own company</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Couple that with the fact that the bulk of their merchandise — at least shirts — came from the infrastructure of pro wrestling tees and not building their own. </p><p> </p><p> Production values also take time to build in — and considering it costs you nothing to start a wrestling company in TEW I think the costs to do production levels are a good compromise when you think about the amount of money that Tony khan has to spend to get AEW up and running.</p>