Real World Sticker/Trading Card GIF Pack

• 2 weeks later...

As I’m playing a 97 game has anyone got pics for as close to then as possible for the following:

Brakkus, Brother Love, Faarooq (Nation), TL Hopper, Rockabilly, Bob Backlund, The Iron Sheik, Sir William and young jobber era Hardy Boyz

Stable logos for the Ministry Of Darkness, The Corporation, Truth Commission and Kai En Tai

I’m know I’m asking for a lot so thank you to whoever does this.

As I’m playing a 97 game has anyone got pics for as close to then as possible for the following:

Brakkus, Brother Love, Faarooq (Nation), TL Hopper, Rockabilly, Bob Backlund, The Iron Sheik, Sir William and young jobber era Hardy Boyz

Stable logos for the Ministry Of Darkness, The Corporation, Truth Commission and Kai En Tai

There is any 97 mod with stickers pack as picture folder?

• 5 weeks later...
This may be more of a Gimp question, but when I pull up the template for the show logos, I want to add my own PPV names. Is there a way to edit the "Aftermath" or "Malicious Intent" to whatever I want? Or do I simply have to create a text box and line it up? Sorry boys, pretty stupid when it comes to Gimp lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Theoretically, you could give companies and workers a narrative to change their logo (and therefore the background) and their pictures respectively at the start of January, 1990 for example. Then, the 70s/80s could be more suited to the card sets and then when the game world hits 1990, they move into the sticker style, like so:

p7Xcr4i.jpg> bXzarWB.jpg

The only downfall I can currently think of would be the amount of time it would take to incorporate all of this because modification makers would have to add a WHOLE lot of narratives.

FYI, if you still need this I am working through an extensive add on for this pack as I love it. I have a few hundred done right now with the aim to be time specific for all workers I can get from 1994-1999. I do have all the ones you listed above except Rockabilly. Do you have a source for him?

Theoretically, you could give companies and workers a narrative to change their logo (and therefore the background) and their pictures respectively at the start of January, 1990 for example. Then, the 70s/80s could be more suited to the card sets and then when the game world hits 1990, they move into the sticker style, like so:

p7Xcr4i.jpg> bXzarWB.jpg

The only downfall I can currently think of would be the amount of time it would take to incorporate all of this because modification makers would have to add a WHOLE lot of narratives.

I thought about do this but setting everybodies birth month to january and adding them as agers so that they changed at the same time. Can you change worker pics through narratives?

I thought about do this but setting everybodies birth month to january and adding them as agers so that they changed at the same time. Can you change worker pics through narratives?

Yes, if you filter them for options for workers, it gives you an option to change worker pictures. I actually thought of agers first but as you rightly say, everyone's birthday would have to be set to the same month otherwise it would be a gradual change which would just look horrific for a while.