Real World Sticker/Trading Card GIF Pack

Great stuff!! Love it, how would I go about adding some extra photos to this so that game generated workers have pics? I’ve had a few graduate from my dojos and whilst I can live with it I was just wondering!

Inside the people folder, there is a psd named _template, open this in photoshop or gimp and paste the photo you want, resize it and save it as a gif file

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50022" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Inside the people folder, there is a psd named _template, open this in photoshop or gimp and paste the photo you want, resize it and save it as a gif file</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you!! Do i need to name it anything imparticular or will the game just pick it up as a "spare" photo for whenever it next generates a worker</p>

Thank you!! Do i need to name it anything imparticular or will the game just pick it up as a "spare" photo for whenever it next generates a worker

You can name it whatever you want but you need to go into free pictures in the pre-game editor and link them up, ticking the boxes that match the picture such as ethnicity etc.

If you're then wanting to use them in a already existing save you can then import them using the import feature in the options when you have your save game loaded up.

Trying to get the hang of doing some cuts and editing on Gimp, nowhere near the standards of most of you guys here, but thought I'd put these up in case they were useful for anyone else.

Golga

LDik7Hy.gif

Kiss Demon Dale Torborg

F7skAM4.gif

Michael Buffer

rM3L1QD.gif

nWo Stevie Ray

9DIPKnk.gif

Unmasked Vader

DthK706.gif

Wally Yamaguchi/Yamaguchi-san

cz0uTAX.gif

For you Juggalos out there

GlMxo1z.gif

xuUypMa.gif

q6YQqvS.jpgAugYHyY.jpg61AsiOF.jpgCoulaL8.jpg

And then these...which are just mildly different versions I messed about with to get an idea of what I wanted. Still not sure which I prefer

972pami.jpgCUb3N7W.jpgA5pGiUq.jpgTe5rwrc.jpgfsmndLF.jpg

Trying to get the hang of doing some cuts and editing on Gimp, nowhere near the standards of most of you guys here, but thought I'd put these up in case they were useful for anyone else.

Golga

LDik7Hy.gif

Kiss Demon Dale Torborg

F7skAM4.gif

Michael Buffer

rM3L1QD.gif

nWo Stevie Ray

9DIPKnk.gif

Unmasked Vader

DthK706.gif

Wally Yamaguchi/Yamaguchi-san

cz0uTAX.gif

For you Juggalos out there

GlMxo1z.gif

xuUypMa.gif

q6YQqvS.jpgAugYHyY.jpg61AsiOF.jpgCoulaL8.jpg

And then these...which are just mildly different versions I messed about with to get an idea of what I wanted. Still not sure which I prefer

972pami.jpgCUb3N7W.jpgA5pGiUq.jpgTe5rwrc.jpgfsmndLF.jpg

Nice work bud!

The only advice I could offer is to use the guidelines to line up the top of the head and the chin (Do the guidelines show in gimp?)

And, to try and use pose photographs eg. promo photos rather than candid action shots.

That should although you to match your cuts to the the style of the rest of the pack :D

Nice work bud!

The only advice I could offer is to use the guidelines to line up the top of the head and the chin (Do the guidelines show in gimp?)

And, to try and use pose photographs eg. promo photos rather than candid action shots.

That should although you to match your cuts to the the style of the rest of the pack :D

No worries, I shall bear that in mind with any more than I decide to do. I think I can set rulers in gimp, but hadn't really used it since doing my own brand based packs for TEW16, so pretty much a noob.

Love the idea here. Not sure it would be worth the programming hassle, but I wonder if it's possible to have the game allow you to assign top layer and just overlay it. If not, maybe it could be part of the skin and there could be different skins when viewing different companies and they could change with the eras.

Love the idea here. Not sure it would be worth the programming hassle, but I wonder if it's possible to have the game allow you to assign top layer and just overlay it. If not, maybe it could be part of the skin and there could be different skins when viewing different companies and they could change with the eras.

The only programming involved is mass editing everything to gif format. That's literally it

the worker pictures automatically overlay the company/stable logo automatically, so no programming involved other than the inital allocations of the logos and workers as with any other pic pack

EeFhNxo.jpg3RquVmW.jpg

52T4fl7.png94JPnyQ.jpg

Is there a template for making the Company logos? I use the awesome template

that is provided for the Workers, Just can not seem to figure out how to make the company logos, Use GIMP by the way as i am still learning the ropes for making these awesome pictures!!

Same template, just use different layers for backgrounds and text. Add a border/outer stroke to the area used for the worker cuts

Is there a template for making the Company logos? I use the awesome template

that is provided for the Workers, Just can not seem to figure out how to make the company logos, Use GIMP by the way as i am still learning the ropes for making these awesome pictures!!

I used that template, firstly I create the central image as I would a worker picture using that template to cut to size, then whilst in a second widow I create the main 150x150 image, using the same template to create the in-image border. Then it's just a case of brining in your cut to size image inside the border of the main, along with any overlays etc.