Attendance is too high

It's been common throughout the series but since we are still in the early days. Could you find a way to limit event attendance?

Any company that is medium or high is doing over 40k for PPV's monthly. It's such an unbalanced aspect of the game. I can still be profitable and run more realistic arenas to get more realistic attendance but seeing the AI abuse this every months is frustrating!

<p>This is why I didn't want to use locations instead of arenas but I still notice AI companies putting on big shows in 'South East' even when I only have arenas in my database. For example - Memphis was hugely popular locally in the 80s but they still ran the Mid South Coliseum, not 40000 seat stadiums every Monday night.</p><p> </p><p>

You can put some handbrakes on via the editor but it's time consuming to do it for all big companies.</p>

Yes so wouldn't it be great if there was an option to deactivate the "in the Sout West" shows and the AI would be forced to choose a venue listed.

Also it would be nice if it was programmed so you were only able to draw a mega crowd for the season final show.

To be honest the game itself is a huge exaggeration and mostly a fantasy.

There have been a handful of people who have figured out how to make real money on wrestling. Ever. Vince, Inoki (before he went crazy), Baba and a couple of promoters in Mexico are about it. Over something like 80-100 years of pro wrestling. I suppose the von Erichs in Texas in the 80s made good money.

WCW constantly lost money, only reason it lasted was due to Ted Turner. Other promotions made some money, but never enough to let them really expand (see JCP). Memphis only worked due to having a friendly TV studio and the MSC. Maybe MPro made decent money (maybe) but Sasuke blew that building statues of himself and the like.

So the attendance figures are just one small thing in the face of that. Also, one could argue that WWE has sunk to about the middle of Medium due to their lack of stars and no competition to push them.

Also, one could argue that WWE has sunk to about the middle of Medium due to their lack of stars and no competition to push them.

WWE would definitely be above Medium in TEW measures, I believe, since they're watched almost world wide and are still drawing pretty huge viewership numbers in the US. Their product is utter garbage, of course, and it's borderline masochistic to watch it, but that's a different topic. :)

I would regard WWE as Medium, judging by how far their cultural relevance has fallen from when they were more popular. Although some of that is due to an overall decline in the industry at large. The difference is that they would be Medium in pretty much every game area. Someone like NJPW would be very low Medium, but only in Japan