Adding "non-title Match" option PLEASE

I've had to recover my games 3 times now and redo a bunch of shows because i miss title matches being booked by my road agent when i use the auto Booker. Its so frustrating.

Hope an option to turn this off when auto-booking can be added sometime...

I do think more options for whole-show autobooking would be a decent idea. But for now, if you auto-book matches one at a time you can set it to not do title matches that way. It's the default for that option actually. Not as fast as a whole show but it will eventually give you that result.

As for auto-booking a whole show, you can also set it to not book any of your champions in the first place which would get around this.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="damaged1" data-cite="damaged1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50075" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've had to recover my games 3 times now and redo a bunch of shows because i miss title matches being booked by my road agent when i use the auto Booker. Its so frustrating.<p> Hope an option to turn this off when auto-booking can be added sometime...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> When you use the auto booker don't you have the option to select 'Do Not Book Title Matches' ?</p>

I do think more options for whole-show autobooking would be a decent idea. But for now, if you auto-book matches one at a time you can set it to not do title matches that way. It's the default for that option actually. Not as fast as a whole show but it will eventually give you that result.

As for auto-booking a whole show, you can also set it to not book any of your champions in the first place which would get around this.

Problem with adding matches one at a time is you need to decide what type of match it is (singles, tag, threeway etc) and the perception of the workers in the match. Would be great if there was a random match button you could hit and the auto booker decided for you. TEW2016 had the same issue.

I usually use auto Booker to book just the matches due to the auto Booker doing a poor job with angles anyways. guess ill have the book my shows differently til something new is added.

thanks for the tips guys.

Yeah, it books angle lengths REALLY badly, doesn’t it?

Who in their right mind wants every angle on the card to be between 10 to 20 minutes for TV? It’s ridiculous.