ReapeR's Title Belt Renders: 2020

Your first one.

BCG Intercontinental Championship

BCG_IC.jpg

Hello ReapeR, wanted to make 2 requests please

Black Canvas Grappling Intercontinental Championship - Ideally a white strap and stylistically like the IWGP IC title

Black Canvas Grappling British Championship - Happy to hand over creative license here, would be nice to have the flag feature somehow

IQK Queen Bee

IQK_Queen_Bee.jpg

That's amazing, one of my favourite's you've done!! Thank you again!

Next requests :)

Same logo as before, IQK Future Star

For a promotion that's a religious educational company Kid Friendly Wrestling

KFW A* Champion

KFW Friendship

They use the logo below but that doesn't really need to be on there. I'm thinking something as stupid and cheesy as possible lol

TZD5wEa.jpg

Just want to say again how much I appreciate these

Here you go.

BCG British Championship

BCG_British.jpg

Hello ReapeR, wanted to make 2 requests please

Black Canvas Grappling Intercontinental Championship - Ideally a white strap and stylistically like the IWGP IC title

Black Canvas Grappling British Championship - Happy to hand over creative license here, would be nice to have the flag feature somehow

Hi, thank you again for the titles you made in my previous request the LAPW belts for reference. I was hoping could do some more.

-LAPW Television championship

-LAPW Women’s championship

If you can make them match the style of the previous LAPW belts, that would be great.

Your first one.

LAWP Women's Championship

LAPW_Womens.jpg

If you're still taking requests, i have a few for my save

TCW Cultural Title(midcard title on one mens brand)

TCW Key to the Future Trophy (G1 style tourament)

TCW Royal Rumble Trophy

Scrolled back and saw that you don't do trophies, my apologies for not doing my homework first, that's on me.

I'll change the second 2 requests then. My requests will now be:

TCW Cultural Title

TCW Showcase Tag Team titles

True Wrestling Alliance World Title(Members are TCW, WLW, EMLL, and APW if that helps)

Hi, thank you again for the titles you made in my previous request the LAPW belts for reference. I was hoping could do some more.

-LAPW Television championship

-LAPW Women’s championship

If you can make them match the style of the previous LAPW belts, that would be great.

LAPW Television Championship

LAPW_TV.jpg

Boy am I nervous. Well, here goes!

Hi Reaper! If you are still taking requests, could I ask that you make some belts for the High Impact Wrestling? I originally wanted to make the belts based on British slangs like Tenner (10 dollar bill, so 10 kg/22lbs) for the primary championship, Nosh (meal) for the tag team championship, and Gobsmacked (surprising) for an extreme secondary title.

However, considering the newer logo is more of a serious hitman type, probably more proper titles should be considered. So:

HIW Championship

HIW Tag Team

HIW Extreme

Would probably be better. Please and thank you!

1. BattleZone Global - WWE Winged Eagle and Olympic Medal put together, American Gladiators 2008 theme (except UK of course).

2. BattleZone Tag Team inspired by the look of this AWA Tag Title

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/cctLSRkoBc4/maxresdefault.jpg

3. BattleZone UK Commonwealth inspired by the look of this version of NWA US Title https://en-academic.com/pictures/enwiki/78/NWA_United_States_Championship_%28Mid-Atlantic_Version%29.jpg

UK company with an American Gladiators vibe. I prefer the leather to have the union flag and the plates somewhere between gold and platinum.

Love your work, and thank you!

I know I said I was done making requests.... and at the time I meant it... but... if requests are indeed still open.... and if I may add just one more to the list... and since this thread has SOMEHOW fallen down to the second page...

There is one more that I could use.

That would be the MAX Women's Crown, or the MAX Women's Global Grown, also known as the MAX Women's GC.

Should match up with the MAX championships you made for me... way back when, can't remember how many years it's been. White strap, with texture of some sort on the strap.

For context, MAX is a promotion that's only prided itself on and been well regarded for its match quality. With that said, women's wrestling is the one area where they've NEVER really been able to compete with the WWA. However... it is 2022 now, and a wrestling promotion can't just NOT have a women's division these days, so.. they're ready to try again, and they're really hoping for better results this time around.

After this one, I should well and truly be done. As always many thanks in advance.

Hope this works for you.

MAX Women's Global Crown Championship

MAX_Womens_Global_Crown.jpg

Hi ReapeR. Would you be able to do some belts please for another company for me?

DOKU World Heavyweight

DOKU World Cruiserweight

DOKU World Tag Team

56IdAWu.jpg

Logo in case you need it. They are a Classic Mainstream Puro company.

Many Thanks

Your first one.

DOKU World Heavyweight Championship

DOKU_World_Heavyweight.jpg

I just want to put it out there that I've received three titles from Reaper via PM which are going to be part of a mod I'm working on, and I know no-one here needs telling this, but they are brilliant - I'm delighted with the results! Thank you so much Reaper!!!

Also I don't know the rule about re-joining the queue again, but if I'm allowed please consider this another placeholder!

I just want to put it out there that I've received three titles from Reaper via PM which are going to be part of a mod I'm working on, and I know no-one here needs telling this, but they are brilliant - I'm delighted with the results! Thank you so much Reaper!!!

Also I don't know the rule about re-joining the queue again, but if I'm allowed please consider this another placeholder!

As always, thank you for the kind words.

Yes. Once your "order" is complete, you can jump back in.

R

Hi ReapeR. Would you be able to do some belts please for another company for me?

DOKU World Heavyweight

DOKU World Cruiserweight

DOKU World Tag Team

56IdAWu.jpg

Logo in case you need it. They are a Classic Mainstream Puro company.

Many Thanks

Second one.

DOKU World Cruiserweight Championship

DOKU_World_Cruiserweight.jpg

Last one.

DOKU World Tag Team Championship

DOKU_World_Tag_Team.jpg

Hello ReapeR, would like to request a few titles for another company of mine called Great Lakes Wrestling Federation.

GLWF Five Lakes

GLWF Michigan

GLWF Tag Team

Here is the company logo should you want to use it

xPXysD2.jpg

Creative control is yours, thank you for the amazing work you do.

First one.

GLWF Five Lakes Championship

GLWF_FIve_Lakes.jpg

Second one.

GLWF Michigan Championship

GLWF_Michigan.jpg

Hi could I request the following:

1) FIW Dual Crown Championship (formed following merge of American and Canadian championships)

2) FIW Fighting Spirit Championship (generally a technical wrestling belt)

3) FIW Pacific Coast Championship

if it helps I usually use the blade runner movie font for the FIW logo.

Thanks if you do these - your work is just fantastic

Hello ReapeR, would like to request a few titles for another company of mine called Great Lakes Wrestling Federation.

GLWF Five Lakes

GLWF Michigan

GLWF Tag Team

Here is the company logo should you want to use it

xPXysD2.jpg

Creative control is yours, thank you for the amazing work you do.

Last one. Hope this works for you.

R

GLWF Tag Team Championship

GLWF_Tag_Team.jpg

Hi ReapeR, could you please make me Victory Wrestling League television, European and Trios titles? Also could they be gender neutral.

I was wondering if you could use this or similar wolf coat of arms into the European belt. Also I got the idea of maybe the coat of arms Bear for the Trios titles. Thank you

r9vfw9D.jpg?1beMc190.jpg

Here you go.

VWL Television Championship

VWL_TV.jpg

VWL Trios Tag Team Championship

VWL_Trios.jpg

VWL European Championship

VWL_European.jpg