Need an angle idea

I've got Rocky Golden as my World Champion and Bryan Vessey was his top challenger. Golden beat Vessey clean at Malice but the match was better than I expected so I wanted to bring it back once more before moving on to another challenger.

Anyone have any good angle ideas to justify another title shot better than "Vessey jumps him"?

Authority figure makes a #1 contender match that Vessey wins.

Vessey makes a challenge in a different type of match... one that suits him better. Saying Golden could never beat him in that type of match (cage? Iron man? Best 2 out of 3? Etc)

Golden shoots a promo in the ring saying his match with Vessey was one of the best of his career. Asks the crowd if he should give Vessey a rematch. (Crowd cheers, match is made)

Authority figure makes a #1 contender match that Vessey wins.

Vessey makes a challenge in a different type of match... one that suits him better. Saying Golden could never beat him in that type of match (cage? Iron man? Best 2 out of 3? Etc)

Golden shoots a promo in the ring saying his match with Vessey was one of the best of his career. Asks the crowd if he should give Vessey a rematch. (Crowd cheers, match is made)

Oh I actually like option 2. thanks!

I had a similar thing in my AEW save but the challenger was a face and massive underdog and when he lost the champ declined a rematch what I did was the loser started getting heavy praise from social media after his performance in that match and even trending on social media and even though he lost he is getting main event matches his merch sales have gone through the roof and there is even talk that a mainstream band want to perform an entrance song for him, The champion still has the belt things have somehow gotten worse for him and with the challengers popularity the champ has been moved down the card merch sales have dropped and even the champs circle of friends have started to disperse. ect ect

long story short it ended in the champ demanding a rematch in an I quit match.

Vessey challenges Golden to a rematch, and puts his career (or hair, cash purse, prized sports car, leave town or maybe 30 days of servitude) on the line.

Vessey wins some qualifying match--maybe a 4 way, battle royal, or gauntlet

If Vessey is a babyface, maybe some sort of fan's choice poll or something.

Vessey poses as a masked jobber, scores a flash pin on Golden, then unmasks to demand his rematch.