The Egos Real World Data

[QUOTE=The Ego]im pretty handy with computers, but how do i zip summit mate?[/QUOTE] You download Winzip or Winrar and then highlight all the files in the data folder and right click and select the zip to ... option. It will do it's thing and then upload and you're away.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TCP & Johnny Fenoli, No offense fellas, but i really aint got nothing to proove to you. My data is for my own pleasure, its what ive been using. I was just being courtiuse to everyone. Whether or not you think its great, naff or doesnt even exist makes no odds to me. One person has already seen it in action from this forum, so if they wanna come forward, im sure you can talk to them.

Huh? :confused: [QUOTE=The Ego]TCP & Johnny Fenoli, No offense fellas, but i really aint got nothing to proove to you. My data is for my own pleasure, its what ive been using. I was just being courtiuse to everyone. Whether or not you think its great, naff or doesnt even exist makes no odds to me. One person has already seen it in action from this forum, so if they wanna come forward, im sure you can talk to them.[/QUOTE] Why did you so defensive all of a sudden? Except for Johnny Fenoli's post, I can't see anything that could be taken as hostile, offensive or insulting... Weird!

[QUOTE=Shocking_Stuff]:confused: Why did you so defensive all of a sudden? Except for Johnny Fenoli's post, I can't see anything that could be taken as hostile, offensive or insulting... Weird![/QUOTE] He didn't get defensive, in fact he displayed amazing apathy toward peoples opinon, which tbh is pretty cool!

[QUOTE=TCP1]Yeah, no one likes beardy weirdies![/QUOTE] apart from Mick Foley, he's kinda popular, oh yeah and that huge darts player and Bill oddy - actually there is quite a few bearded men that i like. But i dont find any of them more visually pleasing then Mellisa :cool:

[QUOTE=The Ego]Peeps, i update my game every couple of days, and i was wondering whether i should be offering up my data to people for a MOD? A little info.... Most recent update - Angle to ECW. ECW is ran as seperate to WWE. ECW/WWE Working agreement, to allow a future ECW breakaway. TV deal for ECW on Sci Fi Network. Christian RoH open contract. .....[/QUOTE] I say go for it dude... I made myself a "Real Life" mod based off T-Zone. I haven't published it on the net though... it's mainly just for my personal enjoyment. One question though... how did you handle the WWE/TNA roster? Because when I do it... once the AI plays through one game day, it cans half the roster because it's "too big". Just wondering if your mod does that too... or how you handled it.

Archived