Can you change autobooker angles in any way?

I hate how my auto booked angles are rated.

A promo/interview is rated on microphone. I think it should be entertainment.

A skit is rated on overness. Also should be entertainment.

A brawl should be rated on overness.

Can I change it to these somehow?

My biggest recommendation would be to just manually book the angles. There isn't a way, that I've ever found, to limit the auto booker to specific angles. You can book the specific angles and then have the auto booker do the matches around the angles. Or, go through and remove the angles you don't want and have the angles that are rated on what you want them rated on being the only angles that are there.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RingRider" data-cite="RingRider" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50244" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm a bit confused by your question RKO. I just tried experimenting with the auto-booker and I was easily able to click on the angle and edit it. It just plugs in workers using the freestyle angle feature from 2016.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> For example if you use the autobooker... and the autobooker books a "promo"... the said participants will be rated on microphone.</p><p> </p><p> Yes, I know I can click in and change it to entertainment. Its just a pain. Shouldn't a promo be rated on entertainment though? Why is the autobooker rating the wrestler on microphone?</p><p> </p><p> Thats just one example...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RatedRKO16" data-cite="RatedRKO16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50244" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>For example if you use the autobooker... and the autobooker books a "promo"... the said participants will be rated on microphone.<p> </p><p> Yes, I know I can click in and change it to entertainment. Its just a pain. Shouldn't a promo be rated on entertainment though? Why is the autobooker rating the wrestler on microphone?</p><p> </p><p> That's just one example...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I could be wrong, but I believe it rates things on what has the best weight percentage. If entertainment is 25/75 (25 ent skills and 75 overness) but microphone is say 50/50 (I have no idea what the actual break down is), it makes sense to rate them on microphone as the microphone skill will matter far more than just straight entertainment -- because it's possible for someone to have charisma that would be objectively high -- like Jeff Hardy -- but have poor microphone skills or poor acting skills would struggle in a straight promo where as someone who has really good microphone skills (who also tend to have pretty good charisma skills) and good overness would really be able to flourish.</p>