Question about tournaments

If I set up a tournament, and I say that draws don't cause eliminations, then what happens when I have a draw? Do I have to redo the match? Do both guys advance to the next round, turning their next match into a triple threat? Or does something else happen?

Also, how do the round robin tournaments work? The only settings I can set are the points gained for a win and the points gained for a draw. But how many points does a guy need to claim victory?

While we're on the topic, what does it mean to select "bye" when setting up a tag team tournament?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="stebbinsd" data-cite="stebbinsd" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If I set up a tournament, and I say that draws don't cause eliminations, then what happens when I have a draw? Do I have to redo the match? Do both guys advance to the next round, turning their next match into a triple threat? Or does something else happen?<p> </p><p> Also, how do the round robin tournaments work? The only settings I can set are the points gained for a win and the points gained for a draw. But how many points does a guy need to claim victory?</p><p> </p><p> While we're on the topic, what does it mean to select "bye" when setting up a tag team tournament?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm not sure what happens if you don't have draws selected to cause eliminations -- but I assume that it would mean they would have a rematch.</p><p> </p><p> Round robin points are up to you. Generally the end after everyone in the block has wrestled each other -- and whoever has the most points at the end is the win -- there isn't a 'most' threshold.</p><p> </p><p> A bye means they advance to the next round without having to wrestle in the current round. So someone could have a bye in the first round and automatically be in the second round. It's similar to how in American Football, the top two seeds in each conference don't have to play in the Wild Card round -- they start in the divisional/second round.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="stebbinsd" data-cite="stebbinsd" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If I set up a tournament, and I say that draws don't cause eliminations, then what happens when I have a draw? Do I have to redo the match? Do both guys advance to the next round, turning their next match into a triple threat? Or does something else happen?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Pretty sure they both get added to the next round and it's a triple threat</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="flat_doughnut" data-cite="flat_doughnut" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Pretty sure they both get added to the next round and it's a triple threat</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I didn't know this. Sounds different</p>