So, has anyone tried a Yet To Open company?

I've tried a few events as YEPW because there are a lot of unemployed, talented young workers in Australia. Enjoyed it quite a bit because there are no workrate-centric promotions in the Oceania region and the narrative of flashy, young upstarts challenging the status quo against the bigger, more traditional companies is quite fun.

Either by simming ahead to when they open, or database shenanigans?

I've tried FEW, which gives you a lot of starting money, but no titles. But you can just buy the MPWF titles.

WINNOW is... tough.

I can believe it; it took me three tries not to go bankrupt as a fledgling joshi promotion, since there are only a dozen female free agents based in Japan at the start of the game - 1/3 of which are nearing retirement, and 1/3 of which are young lions with no experience whatsoever.

That said, Hoshiko Tagawa and Spider Isako punch far above their weight as far as young lions go, and the remaining third is made of win - Emiko Miyoshi brings young girls to the yard like no other, Nami Genda's a high spot wonder, Rika Tsujimura cuts promos like she hasn't realized she isn't Dwayne Johnson, etc.

The problem here is, I based my company's product on the fact that half of them were high fliers, WINNOW's more traditionally Japanese product basically dooms most of them.

I can believe it; it took me three tries not to go bankrupt as a fledgling joshi promotion, since there are only a dozen female free agents based in Japan at the start of the game - 1/3 of which are nearing retirement, and 1/3 of which are young lions with no experience whatsoever.

That said, Hoshiko Tagawa and Spider Isako punch far above their weight as far as young lions go, and the remaining third is made of win - Emiko Miyoshi brings young girls to the yard like no other, Nami Genda's a high spot wonder, Rika Tsujimura cuts promos like she hasn't realized she isn't Dwayne Johnson, etc.

The problem here is, I based my company's product on the fact that half of them were high fliers, WINNOW's more traditionally Japanese product basically dooms most of them.

How'd you finally pull it off? I've tried just running shows. Nope. Tried using some of the starting money to start a subscription service. Nope.

How'd you finally pull it off? I've tried just running shows. Nope. Tried using some of the starting money to start a subscription service. Nope.

Do what the other Insignificant company in the game (Championship Wrestling from Wigan) does - one show per month, and that's it, until you grow in size.