There is no point of the clear/delete database buttons

I just wanted to put my two cents into the clear database and delete database buttons.

I see them both as completely unnecessary, and as a db maker potentially heartbreaking. In it's first position I was lucky enough to not hit it until the question box was added, and in it's new position right behind the save button it has been hit over and over again, and my heart skips a beat every time.

My reason for it being unnecessary is that if you want a database deleted you can simply go into the file directory to delete it. For younger people using their parents PC's this may be a problem, but those people have the same problem when they want to download a new database in the first place. And if they can get their parents to download something from a likely unknown unto their PC I don't see why not they can't delete that same thing from the PC for the child at a later point.

The more specific reasons for it the more my point is proven that the potential hardships from a button like this is way bigger than it's positives. So I ask for the option to delete or clear databases from the main database screen to please be removed from the game.