Sudden Owner Demands

Owner Goals are decent for players who like the challenge. For my taste, they're too static. I would like the optional additional challenge of having to book shows for a mercurial owner who is regularly posing problems.

"The Pain Alliance need a big win on tonight's show. Have them dominate another team."

"You know what I haven't seen in a while? A handicap match. Book a 2-on-1 for tonight's show."

"Bear Bekowski was rude to me backstage. You can have him on tonight's show but then I want him off all SWF TV for the next two months."

"Something in my gut tells me the fans don't want Rocky Golden as champ anymore. Get the title off him by the end of the month."

Etc.

<p>It would need to be personality based. I wouldn't want that all the time, but that would be motivation to find another booking job for sure!</p><p> </p><p>

Naturally if you worked for Vince McMahon you would get exactly this all the time, and it could be fun for a year or two.</p><p> </p><p>

I see it as being personality based and how "hands on" the owner wants to be. A completely hands off owner would give only general guidelines for the next year/two years etc. like no hiring anyone over 40 and keep the top star over etc.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Xendarii" data-cite="Xendarii" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50483" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Great idea for everyone who always wanted to know how awful it feels like to be a WWE booker! Should also include being fired after a few months due to bad booking decisions even though all of them were done by the owner.</div></blockquote>Yes, the unfairness of it. True to life.<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Nickman" data-cite="The Nickman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50483" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As always your suggestions are brilliant, edenborn.<p> </p><p> I’d love all of these things.</p></div></blockquote>That's very kind of you. Cheers, Nickman.<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrTroy03" data-cite="MrTroy03" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50483" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It would need to be personality based. I wouldn't want that all the time, but that would be motivation to find another booking job for sure!<p> </p><p> Naturally if you worked for Vince McMahon you would get exactly this all the time, and it could be fun for a year or two.</p><p> </p><p> I see it as being personality based and how "hands on" the owner wants to be. A completely hands off owner would give only general guidelines for the next year/two years etc. like no hiring anyone over 40 and keep the top star over etc.</p></div></blockquote>That all makes sense. You could even make how "hands on" the owner will be something that's negotiated when applying for the job.