<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kito333" data-cite="kito333" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50546" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have "Attitude Entertainment". Can I book an Iron Man Match or will the crowd hate it?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> turn off autosave. try it and find out.</p>

I also have a product question, did not want to open a new thread similar to this one.

So I have done various games with different feds and I think, I have come to the conclusion I need to open my own fed. Nothing like RTG though.

I have gone through all the products and what I want is.

Something like the Attitude error but with TV shows not being 40% matches.

So I would like semi hardcore, not PG, also have any match types.

So that rules out Attitude Entertainment option.

Bar Room Entertainment might work, I think the name puts me off. Would I be able to grow my fed up into the top 10 with that picked? It also says I could lose sponsor money.

I also have a product question, did not want to open a new thread similar to this one.

So I have done various games with different feds and I think, I have come to the conclusion I need to open my own fed. Nothing like RTG though.

I have gone through all the products and what I want is.

Something like the Attitude error but with TV shows not being 40% matches.

So I would like semi hardcore, not PG, also have any match types.

So that rules out Attitude Entertainment option.

Bar Room Entertainment might work, I think the name puts me off. Would I be able to grow my fed up into the top 10 with that picked? It also says I could lose sponsor money.

Welcome to the wonderful world of "no product fits my needs."