King of the ring tournaments

Not hard at all. Click the button for tournaments, chose what style you want from the drop down. Remember when entering the workers that the AI will set the matches in consecutive order, meaning that #1 will face #2, #3 v #4, etc. I think you may be able to alter the matchups in later rounds if you like, but I haven't done that. You can do a one night tournament, or stretch the matches out over several shows.

<p>The tournament function simply sets up the brackets. You still have to manually book matches on the show. However it'll keep track of who wins/loses and the next rounds are set up depending on where you put your wrestlers. (Position 1 Side A vs Position 1 Side B) etc. </p><p> </p><p>

If you want an entire card to be the tournament, you'll still have to book the matches manually. I haven't seen a way to just auto book including tournament matches so far. It'd be a useful feature.</p>

I ran one. I had a 16 man tourny. The 1st round was qualifiers I did on TV, then the PPV had from quarter finals onward. If I can do it, anyone can. You still have to manually "end tournament" after the last match though, or it still comes up as active and not completed.

I think the tournament should end automatically if you book the finale, unless you put "Disable Tournament Check" in road agent notes for the finale.

May be a bug or I may be wrong. I can't know for sure since I don't use the tool. (No being able to book the tournament backward makes it 'meh' IMO)

The Tournaments feature is purely for cosmetic use. It's actually a pain for one night tournaments because the tournament doesn't update when you book the matches of course, but when you run the matches in the show. It's still cool, though, to see your brackets throughout the years.

The easiest way is still just writing it down.

Make your list of faces. Make your list of heels.

Start with the finale.

For example...

Hawkins vs Andrews

Hawkins vs Stone

Andrews vs Killer Shark

Hawkins vs A

Andrews vs B

Stone vs C

Killer Shark vs D

Hawkins vs

A vs

Andrews vs

B vs

Stone vs

C vs

Killer Shark vs

D vs

and so on. You work backwards.

Then you put those first round matches in the tournament tracker, and book the matches. I have found it helpful to keep the Winner vs Loser format where the winner is on the left side just so I get it right. I've had no screw ups yet, but it could happen. I would suggest making sure to save before running the show, then going back to the booking screen while running the show when you're at the finale and checking the tournament screen again. If you messed something up, end the TEW2020.exe in the task manager and fix it.

Don't forget to put the Tournament title on the line in the finale.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Lionhart" data-cite="Lionhart" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50557" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think the tournament should end automatically if you book the finale, unless you put "Disable Tournament Check" in road agent notes for the finale.<p> </p><p> May be a bug or I may be wrong. I can't know for sure since I don't use the tool. (No being able to book the tournament backward makes it 'meh' IMO)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I ran the final match and in the tournament section it turned green and said so and so beat so and so, but was still down as an active tourny. So I clicked end tournament and now it's in completed tournaments.</p>