I know they're on TEW20 but I'm currently running on the Killing the Business mod but can't find them anywhere, anyone have any idea where they may be or how I can find them? I can see all other types like first blood, tables etc.. but no Cinematic. Any help would be great appreciated.

I keep hearing this phrase but I am unsure as to exactly what a cinematic match is? If anyone had a minute to explain it'd be good

They're matches that are pre-filmed in a special set, like the Boneyard match and Firefly Fun House matches at this year's Mania.

My question on cinematic matches is are there even any product bases that they work well in? It always says they'll be penalized, when in reality, people love them for the most part, in WWE, in AEW, in Impact, all different products.

WWE, AEW, and Impact are all pretty much the same core product in the grand scheme of possible products you can do in TEW.

Products that would reject them basically don't (or didn't) ever do them. Pre-taping the whole match and playing it on the screen would have been heresy in any product pre sports entertainment since it's obviously fake.

I don't watch lots of Japanese wrestling, but I would be surprise if New Japan were doing this, or really any of their companies except for joke companies like DDT.

tldr; any product that doesn't treat wrestling as a joke would/should dislike it

WWE, AEW, and Impact are all pretty much the same core product in the grand scheme of possible products you can do in TEW.

Products that would reject them basically don't (or didn't) ever do them. Pre-taping the whole match and playing it on the screen would have been heresy in any product pre sports entertainment since it's obviously fake.

I don't watch lots of Japanese wrestling, but I would be surprise if New Japan were doing this, or really any of their companies except for joke companies like DDT.

tldr; any product that doesn't treat wrestling as a joke would/should dislike it

Ok, I'm mostly talking about the most popular promotions in the US at the moment. My point is that WWE, AEW, Impact, yes, they're basically the same, yet also very different products (and are assigned different product bases in mods), but they've all done and been very successful doing cinematic matches. However, from what I've seen, there aren't any product bases in the game that really allow for cinematic matches, which means the promotions that do them in real life, probably can't do them in the game.

Cool? Cool

<p>I ran Rocky Golden v Scythe as a cinematic match at When Hell Freezes Over and it scored a 97. SWF runs with a Classic Sports Entertainment product in the default data and has no mention of a penalty for cinematic matches.</p><p> </p><p>

Looking through the products, most of the "entertainment" or Pop over Perf products appear to not penalize cinematic matches, which makes perfect sense.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wolfwwe" data-cite="wolfwwe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50600" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ok, I'm mostly talking about the most popular promotions in the US at the moment. My point is that WWE, AEW, Impact, yes, they're basically the same, yet also very different products (<strong>and are assigned different product bases in mods</strong>), but they've all done and been very successful doing cinematic matches. However, from what I've seen, there aren't any product bases in the game that really allow for cinematic matches, which means the promotions that do them in real life, probably can't do them in the game.<p> </p><p> Cool? Cool</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What product bases are they getting assigned? I don't play RW, but searching for WWE in editor comes up with Attitude Entertainment, Classic Sports Entertainment, Episodic Entertainment, Family Friendly Pro Wrestling, and PG Rated Sports Entertainment - all of these can use cinematic style matches with no penalties.</p><p> </p><p> AEW comes up with Attitude Entertainment, Episodic Entertainment, and Wrestling Nerd Nirvana - again, all of these are fine for cinematic style matches.</p><p> </p><p> Impact comes up with Attitude Entertainment, Classic Sports Entertainment, Family Friendly Pro Wrestling and Classic Southern Rasslin - the first three let you use cinematic style with no penalties, the fourth doesn't.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaded" data-cite="Jaded" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50600" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What product bases are they getting assigned? I don't play RW, but searching for WWE in editor comes up with Attitude Entertainment, Classic Sports Entertainment, Episodic Entertainment, Family Friendly Pro Wrestling, and PG Rated Sports Entertainment - all of these can use cinematic style matches with no penalties.<p> </p><p> AEW comes up with Attitude Entertainment, Episodic Entertainment, and Wrestling Nerd Nirvana - again, all of these are fine for cinematic style matches.</p><p> </p><p> Impact comes up with Attitude Entertainment, Classic Sports Entertainment, Family Friendly Pro Wrestling and Classic Southern Rasslin - the first three let you use cinematic style with no penalties, the fourth doesn't.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I was confused by the question since I don't see any penalty for cinematic matches on even Classic Lucha Libre and Episodic Lucha Libre. Not Extreme Hardcore either. Puro based products MURDER the rating though.</p>