Very small, new AI-run companies spend too much putting their first roster together

ZJJQCWC.png

I think this kind of sums it up? These guys started out with like 5 pop in the Southwest. They would have gained just fine every month by putting on terrible shows with a roster of cheap rookies. But I assume they prioritized putting on good shows ahead of having enough money to survive, so they hired half the CZCW midcard, Remmy Skye etc and it's killing them financially.

What wages are they on? Most of the CZCW midcard are only on 30 or 40 bucks a show. I wonder if the worker costs are to do with bonuses rather than the actual wages? If they’re employing a masseuse and providing catering they could be spending a ton on that.

The company in the OP went out of business in my watcher but luckily there's another one (PWMax) in the same region doing the same exact thing by now. James Prudence - 1300 per show. JOJI - 940 per show. Aces High - 1000 per show. These are all guys who have like 50 overness across the country. Even if they're willing to sign, they're too big for these companies as more than a one night guest main event thing. You're only getting 130 people to these shows, so they aren't draws. They're making the Number Go Up (show rating), but how much does that matter, relative to 17 popularity almost anything will still make you grow.

Travel costs are probably really low because they look like they're all Southwest (USA) guys. Most of them also work for CZCW or GSW.

I made a search filter of unemployed male workers with less than 15 overness in the USA based in the Southwest. Most of them are regens, some of the regens are really bad (but some of them are perfectly fine!), a lot of the unfamiliar names like ol' Armless Eddie are from YTD mods/Indybooster that don't come with the game. But guys like Blue Dragon and G Force should be getting work from these tiny companies. And if you're a little more generous with that search than 15 overness, I'm sure you can get a bunch of Southwest guys who'd work for like $100 instead of $50. You can branch out and pay travel costs for some Northwest/Mid South guys, it won't cost you $1300 per show. I feel like a lot of the typical "RTG" guys like Dreadnought just don't ever get used by the AI, even though they should be core members of these kinds of rosters.

taHBMU7.png

s9LG0mC.png

DrilCandles.jpeg