I'm looking at modern ones, but looking through the threads on the mods boards not sure its worth starting one?

Modern Day Real World Mod by: landxx [W.I.P.]

Real World Chronicles 2020 by: Questlove [W.I.P.]

Those two are the ones I'm thinking about.

Will probably look to start in the UK.

Will probably make my own fed, but just be Booker.

Might do a RTG.

I am waiting for this also

I think Ruthless Agression 2004 is a decent one

Forlan released a 1997 mod and it has some positive feedback

Gaz’s 1996 Hostile Takeover mod is really good too, although it might pay to wait for the next update when he adds Chyna and Spike Dudley to the data.

It plays really, really well though, I’m loving it.

Gaz’s 1996 Hostile Takeover mod is really good too, although it might pay to wait for the next update when he adds Chyna and Spike Dudley to the data.

It plays really, really well though, I’m loving it.

1996 is absolutely awesome as it is currently tbh, although I get your sentiment. Could always import them into the save after you update the database. It really is 99.99% perfection, worth starting a game now :)

Gaz's modern day mod is also freakin amazing. "Lite" version of the real world, so it hosts like 15-20 companies I think? Very accurate stats with a unique and cool art style for the graphics. He is about to overhaul the graphics again to make them all gifs with the trading card style. I am a huge fan of the current graphic style but I do adore the trading cards he used in 1996, so I think it'll be worth the switch.

1996 is absolutely awesome as it is currently tbh, although I get your sentiment. Could always import them into the save after you update the database. It really is 99.99% perfection, worth starting a game now :)

Gaz's modern day mod is also freakin amazing. "Lite" version of the real world, so it hosts like 15-20 companies I think? Very accurate stats with a unique and cool art style for the graphics. He is about to overhaul the graphics again to make them all gifs with the trading card style. I am a huge fan of the current graphic style but I do adore the trading cards he used in 1996, so I think it'll be worth the switch.

Oh absolutely, I plan on importing both workers into my save when gaz next updates.

I just meant that if someone was starting a new save, it might be worth holding off a day or two until the next update.

So the 1996 one is really good as is already? What about the '97 one? That's the era I was really into wrestling, so those are the ones I'm most interested in, but I don't want to jump the gun and start them when they are still unbalanced or unfinished.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ruthian23" data-cite="Ruthian23" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50688" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So the 1996 one is really good as is already? What about the '97 one? That's the era I was really into wrestling, so those are the ones I'm most interested in, but I don't want to jump the gun and start them when they are still unbalanced or unfinished.</div></blockquote><p> They’re both pretty good, I’ve started games in each.</p><p> </p><p> Personally I think the 96 one feels a little better, but it could be due to the incredible work gaz has done with the picture pack. Workers have different borders depending on which company or stable they are in. It’s truly incredible stuff.</p><p> </p><p> Plus it starts directly after the nWo forms and Austin says his 316 speech so it feels like a pivotal moment in wrestling history.</p>

<p>Think i’m sticking with Cornellverse. I have downloaded some updates for it from the mod section.</p><p> </p><p>

I have also used a real world mod to add more Locations, broadcasters and match types.</p><p> </p><p>

A lot more variety now.</p>

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I downloaded the Killing the Business Mod (excellent work to the creator btw... very cool stuff and mad appreciate all the work behind it)

I have a question though, it seems like no new workers are being created.

When I try to do it manually (Quick Fill) it says it's not available because pictures aren't available.

Is there a fix for this? I want to play with modded version but be able to "advance to game" with new federations and wrestlers

Sorry if it's a rookie question but I looked and couldn't find the answer anywhere

Thanks to anyone willing to read and or reply

Hi Everyone,

I downloaded the Killing the Business Mod (excellent work to the creator btw... very cool stuff and mad appreciate all the work behind it)

I have a question though, it seems like no new workers are being created.

When I try to do it manually (Quick Fill) it says it's not available because pictures aren't available.

Is there a fix for this? I want to play with modded version but be able to "advance to game" with new federations and wrestlers

Sorry if it's a rookie question but I looked and couldn't find the answer anywhere

Thanks to anyone willing to read and or reply

Turn off picture requirements in the options. It won't generate any workers since you have no free pictures set up.