[BETA RELEASE] Fall of the WWE Mod - based on RWC

Could be very soon, less than a week is my current expectation.

With that said, I encourage you to play around with something short term & try to spot errors. Unless people playtesting bring me more things that I've not already corrected, there's not much more that needs to be done. I spent weeks playtesting in my own alpha build before I even opened the beta, so maybe I managed to avoid lots of the issues that betas are sometimes plagued by.

Very cool. All the work is much appreciated.

I've been doing some playtesting with it while also setting up and running a 1980 sim (Donald Trump is going to make WCCW in Dallas the biggest promotion in the world lol). But, the only thing I do is something I wouldn't suggest as an error or anything: I'm an old, classic title guy, so I typically add a butt-ton of old titles to my sims for immersion purposes (and because I think it's cool to click on Drew McIntyre and see that he used to be the Open the Freedom Gate Champion...and that Lou Thesz and Buddy Rogers were NWA Texas Heavyweight Champion). But, I wouldn't saddle anybody else with that.

St.T

Very cool. All the work is much appreciated.

I've been doing some playtesting with it while also setting up and running a 1980 sim (Donald Trump is going to make WCCW in Dallas the biggest promotion in the world lol). But, the only thing I do is something I wouldn't suggest as an error or anything: I'm an old, classic title guy, so I typically add a butt-ton of old titles to my sims for immersion purposes (and because I think it's cool to click on Drew McIntyre and see that he used to be the Open the Freedom Gate Champion...and that Lou Thesz and Buddy Rogers were NWA Texas Heavyweight Champion). But, I wouldn't saddle anybody else with that.

St.T

I'm actually hoping to eventually add a bunch of old titles & eventually custom titles for each new company.

Definitely will not be done by end of week. Not only are there FAR more accusations than I realized, many have pages of details to read. Not only is that a lot of ground to cover, but it is mentally taxing to read this stuff in particular.

Additionally, some of the accusers have been bullied into removing their posts or making them private, so finding cached versions to read is even more time consuming. My optimistic guess is another week before the research is complete, then a couple days to make the edits.

Also, stuff keeps coming out & people keep getting fired.

Yeah. I'm feeling ya on that. Also having to figure out how to deal with these accusations in-game has to make things that much more difficult. I've been doing some things along with the revelations. I've set some of them with "sex tapes" just to follow what you did with Alberto. My big concern is how many of these are accurate versus how many of these are not legit.

Take your time.

St.T

Very interested in this. I was running a sim in RWC where I modded the data so Vince died, Shane and Stephanie closed WWE down and set up companies in their own visions with one running a classic WCW/NWA style and one a WWF style so these "in theory" mods interest me.

Yeah, I love playing RWC more than nearly anything, but scenarios or "what if" mods can be a blast.

After tons of changes made in the past 48 hours, the mod is basically ready. I just need to do several rounds of sim/balancing to tweak it.