Cosmetic change for titles

Hi !

I was just wondering, since I really love the small addition of having reigns counted in days in TEW 2020, if it was possible to keep it for "past champions".

I like building storylines or angles about the number of days that one person has been champion for, but I forgot to note them down twice after having crowned a new champ, so I don't have the official number of days they've been champion for.

Is it possible to add this small feature somehow? Or would it be too big of a change to make?

Thanks in advance !

I do too. In my company, it matters HOW LONG you held the title, and how many successful defenses you made, more than how many times you held a title. I wish there were some way for me to reflect this in the game.

As is, it seems only the number of title reigns seems to matter.

Lloyd Nelson had my world belt for 20 years, 12 defenses a year. Does it matter? I mean, I put it in the records, but it doesn't really hep for HOI, HOF, etc.

So, I had to include some uh, "jumping bean" title changes for a 2 year period to ensure my legends had enough reigns to satisfy those requirements.

I just call them "a difficult time during his reign".

Lloyd Nelson had my world belt for 20 years, 12 defenses a year. Does it matter? I mean, I put it in the records, but it doesn't really hep for HOI, HOF, etc.

Wouldn't he be main eventing at least 9 or 10 of those shows a year for 20 years? I think length of reign has had HOI/HOF importance added, as do the number of times a wrestler headlines a show. Wouldn't that be enough to make that 20-year reign count for how important it is?

St.T