Hey folks. Long time forum member, rare forum user here with a question regarding Cverse canon. Did Adam ever say one way or the other about how he views the Cverse 97 and 70s Cverse mods in terms of Canon? I've always wondered and, since they're both excellent mods that have been around a while, I think they both should be.

Answers?

Thoughts?

God(Adam)?

It's just never come up.

It's easier for Adam to consider them canon because Derek did an excellent job at putting the pieces together and filling in the blanks. The history of the Cornellverse isn't A Song of Ice and Fire... it doesn't really have that much depth to it besides the minimum amount of effort. In some ways that's kinda the point.

It's just never come up.

It's easier for Adam to consider them canon because Derek did an excellent job at putting the pieces together and filling in the blanks. The history of the Cornellverse isn't A Song of Ice and Fire... it doesn't really have that much depth to it besides the minimum amount of effort. In some ways that's kinda the point.

There was a big push at one point to have cannon, but that has fizzled out and now it's been left to the imagination for the most part. You can get the vast majority of it through the old databases which I think have been converted at this point. Reading through the bios can tell you a lot of a little. That's the best you're going to get. Most of the affinity has come from almost 2 decades of booking the characters, and the diaries people in this community have written. All of it bleeds together at this point.

The Cornellverse is the solution to the problem of where do you get the necessary workers, companies and other stuff needed to play the game

without a license to use real world workers & companies. Adam just did an amazing job with it and other players added on with pictures and mods to flesh it out.

<p>I think it would be amazing to have canon dynasties. Adam could set the outline of the feud as a challenge (e.g. Scythe retiring Skull DeBones) and the best write up would become canon.</p><p> </p><p>

Obviously the major downside to this is that some people like to have their own head canon history when they are booking.</p>