Evolution: A Women's Wrestling Mod [HYPE]

Just downloaded and went through the picture process. Super excited to dig in here.

Please don't take any of the following as a complaint. You've done some great work. Just tossing out ideas.

A few omissions, unless I somehow missed them:

Faye Jackson

Queen Aminata

Sophie King

Valentina Loca

Kellyanne (from the UK)

Meave O'Farrell (Canada)

Zan Phoenix (UK)

Kayla Kassidy (she debuted after your January 2019 start date, if that matters)

Vipress

KiLynn King

Tiana Ringer (She made a little comeback in 2019. Not sure if she'll stick around, but could maybe add her as retired/semi-retired)

Also, not sure if you can do this in the game, but maybe add Kennadi Brink as an Alter Ego for Jessika Carr? Not sure if you can have a non-wrestler with an alter ego that wrestles.

Kris Wolf lives in Norway now, but she was never based out of there as an active wrestler. I'd probably go with Japan, though not exactly sure where she was living in January 2019.

IMO, Zoey Skye should be Dust's primary (with Dust as the Alter Ego). AFAIK, she was only Dust in RISE/SHIMMER as part of Paradise Lost.

Rain wasn't retired as of January 2019. I'm not sure she's 100% retired now since she's co-promoting UCE Wrestling in Hawaii. She's also pregnant right now, so retirement from in-ring competition could be coming soon for her. (As an aside: The pic set's picture for Rain is literally the worst picture of Rain I've ever seen. It's might actually be the only bad picture of Rain I've ever seen.)

I'll take a closer look at it tomorrow. Those are just some notes I took while browsing through the roster.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just downloaded and went through the picture process. Super excited to dig in here.

Please don't take any of the following as a complaint. You've done some great work. Just tossing out ideas.

A few omissions, unless I somehow missed them:

Faye Jackson

Queen Aminata

Sophie King

Valentina Loca

Kellyanne (from the UK)

Meave O'Farrell (Canada)

Zan Phoenix (UK)

Kayla Kassidy (she debuted after your January 2019 start date, if that matters)

Vipress

KiLynn King

Tiana Ringer (She made a little comeback in 2019. Not sure if she'll stick around, but could maybe add her as retired/semi-retired)

Also, not sure if you can do this in the game, but maybe add Kennadi Brink as an Alter Ego for Jessika Carr? Not sure if you can have a non-wrestler with an alter ego that wrestles.

Kris Wolf lives in Norway now, but she was never based out of there as an active wrestler. I'd probably go with Japan, though not exactly sure where she was living in January 2019.

IMO, Zoey Skye should be Dust's primary (with Dust as the Alter Ego). AFAIK, she was only Dust in RISE/SHIMMER as part of Paradise Lost.

Rain wasn't retired as of January 2019. I'm not sure she's 100% retired now since she's co-promoting UCE Wrestling in Hawaii. She's also pregnant right now, so retirement from in-ring competition could be coming soon for her. (As an aside: The pic set's picture for Rain is literally the worst picture of Rain I've ever seen. It's might actually be the only bad picture of Rain I've ever seen.)

I'll take a closer look at it tomorrow. Those are just some notes I took while browsing through the roster.

Thank you, I will look into all those changes and I appreciate any more feedback! Some great notes!

I've started to add more workers and yeah some of those were glaring omissions. Faye Jackson? WTF? No idea how they were missed! I have a list of over 200 workers to add, because they were in the picture pack but I hadn't made them.

Thank you, I will look into all those changes and I appreciate any more feedback! Some great notes!

I've started to add more workers and yeah some of those were glaring omissions. Faye Jackson? WTF? No idea how they were missed! I have a list of over 200 workers to add, because they were in the picture pack but I hadn't made them.

Any suggestions on where to get pics for the people who don't have one? I noticed quite a few (this is obviously not your fault, just wondering if you have a second picture pack in mind to add those in).

Hey Grimmas,

I've been keeping an eye on what you're doing here with this mod and took a look the day you posted it. I have a TON of pngs that I have collected and cut myself for my own mods if you would like to make use of them. Mine are more fantasy/historical where as yours seems to be more modern day and realistic so I've been looking to mix it up. Also really excited about the amount of detail it seems you've put into your mod. Mine were relying heavily on the mass editor and made with a more sandbox vs grinding appeal.

Not sure how closely you are trying to stick to the real life timeline in January of 2019 in regards to worker retirements/debuts and such. I made my mods between 2007 and 2011 and adjusted retirements/debuts to capture the most amount of female workers possible (have over 1k). Also used KyKy because at first I was relying on older cuts for older workers and a lot of TheWho's cuts for newer workers. Have gradually been making custom cuts for all the active workers though there's still a few hundred or so to go but if there are workers not in the SAMPP that you would like a cut for with that background let me know and I'll put them together real quick for you. Finding and hand-cutting cuts for obscure indy workers is far more time consuming than making a few worker pics with a different background from all the pngs I've collected and made.

Any suggestions on where to get pics for the people who don't have one? I noticed quite a few (this is obviously not your fault, just wondering if you have a second picture pack in mind to add those in).

Short answer, they are coming with the full release hopefully before the year end.

Long answer, I originally started with SAMP and cut any pictures that weren't in there myself. Last week I switched over to the Brand Spanking New Picture Mod and talking to them, they seem willy to do any cuts that are missing. So either they will do them, or I will add my own for the full release.

Hey Grimmas,

I've been keeping an eye on what you're doing here with this mod and took a look the day you posted it. I have a TON of pngs that I have collected and cut myself for my own mods if you would like to make use of them. Mine are more fantasy/historical where as yours seems to be more modern day and realistic so I've been looking to mix it up. Also really excited about the amount of detail it seems you've put into your mod. Mine were relying heavily on the mass editor and made with a more sandbox vs grinding appeal.

Not sure how closely you are trying to stick to the real life timeline in January of 2019 in regards to worker retirements/debuts and such. I made my mods between 2007 and 2011 and adjusted retirements/debuts to capture the most amount of female workers possible (have over 1k). Also used KyKy because at first I was relying on older cuts for older workers and a lot of TheWho's cuts for newer workers. Have gradually been making custom cuts for all the active workers though there's still a few hundred or so to go but if there are workers not in the SAMPP that you would like a cut for with that background let me know and I'll put them together real quick for you. Finding and hand-cutting cuts for obscure indy workers is far more time consuming than making a few worker pics with a different background from all the pngs I've collected and made.

I'll take a look! As for the picture stuff, I hear you! I have never tried cutting with a particular background and was actively against it, but that picture pack I used looks so beautiful! Talking to them, they seem willing to fill in the gaps of pictures, but if they don't (some are obscure or not going to be used anywhere else) we can talk for sure!

I'll take a look! As for the picture stuff, I hear you! I have never tried cutting with a particular background and was actively against it, but that picture pack I used looks so beautiful! Talking to them, they seem willing to fill in the gaps of pictures, but if they don't (some are obscure or not going to be used anywhere else) we can talk for sure!

Sounds good, let me know what you need. CCC is a great collection as well, I'll zip up my transparent file and PM it to you.

Short answer, they are coming with the full release hopefully before the year end.

Long answer, I originally started with SAMP and cut any pictures that weren't in there myself. Last week I switched over to the Brand Spanking New Picture Mod and talking to them, they seem willy to do any cuts that are missing. So either they will do them, or I will add my own for the full release.

Oh, cool. Dealing with pictures is probably my least favorite part of the game, so I will happily just go with no pics until someone else does that work for me. :)

A few more things I've found. Yhe missing people are probably on your list, but just in case they aren't, I'll add them here.

Missing

Tesha Price

Katalina Perez (not familiar with her, but she's on AEW Dark tonight)

Aleah James (recently on NXT UK)

Taeler Hendrix (is she retired?)

Brie Bella

Add Courtney Rush alter ego for Rosemary.

Jessicka Havok and Nevaeh feuded with Paradise Lost, but they were never part of the group in RISE (unless I'm forgetting, but I've seen all of RISE and don't recall that).

Shantelle Taylor/Taylor Wilde is rumored to be making a comeback.

Looks like you have Amazing Kong as both the default and the alter ego. Guessing one should be Awesome.

Edit: No NWA? I really think they should be included, especially with how they've had a partnership with AEW recently.

A few more things I've found. Yhe missing people are probably on your list, but just in case they aren't, I'll add them here.

Missing

Tesha Price

Katalina Perez (not familiar with her, but she's on AEW Dark tonight)

Aleah James (recently on NXT UK)

Taeler Hendrix (is she retired?)

Brie Bella

Add Courtney Rush alter ego for Rosemary.

Jessicka Havok and Nevaeh feuded with Paradise Lost, but they were never part of the group in RISE (unless I'm forgetting, but I've seen all of RISE and don't recall that).

Shantelle Taylor/Taylor Wilde is rumored to be making a comeback.

Looks like you have Amazing Kong as both the default and the alter ego. Guessing one should be Awesome.

Edit: No NWA? I really think they should be included, especially with how they've had a partnership with AEW recently.

Dude love your input!!! Will make those corrections!

As for Rosemary, I didn't include the Rush name because it doesn't seem like she uses it anymore. I also find with TEW if they have an alter ego, they tend to just use that over their database name regardless. It's weird and I dont' get it.

NWA? Tuns out Powerr started in September 2019, so I will add them as a future company maybe? They do have a women's title, but not a big enough roster? Maybe add it and have them fill it out? I'll consider this. Keep the suggestions coming, I will keep adding/fixing leading to the real relase.

Dude love your input!!! Will make those corrections!

As for Rosemary, I didn't include the Rush name because it doesn't seem like she uses it anymore. I also find with TEW if they have an alter ego, they tend to just use that over their database name regardless. It's weird and I dont' get it.

NWA? Tuns out Powerr started in September 2019, so I will add them as a future company maybe? They do have a women's title, but not a big enough roster? Maybe add it and have them fill it out? I'll consider this. Keep the suggestions coming, I will keep adding/fixing leading to the real relase.

Didn't realize that about how TEW handles Alter Egos. It would be cool if you could set up inactive alter egos that you could turn on/off, but otherwise remained dormant.

I'm not sure the best way to handle NWA. They do not have a large women's roster, but they do have a championship, and it's been featured on AEW.

I wonder if there's a way to set it up so NWA doesn't run (many) shows of its own, but its champion goes around defending at other shows. Maybe asking a little too much (of both you and the game).

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="thejd44" data-cite="thejd44" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51006" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Didn't realize that about how TEW handles Alter Egos. It would be cool if you could set up inactive alter egos that you could turn on/off, but otherwise remained dormant.<p> </p><p> I'm not sure the best way to handle NWA. They do not have a large women's roster, but they do have a championship, and it's been featured on AEW.</p><p> </p><p> I wonder if there's a way to set it up so NWA doesn't run (many) shows of its own, but its champion goes around defending at other shows. Maybe asking a little too much (of both you and the game).</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There is something with that, I will experiment around, see if I can get it to work.</p>

If you see any you know are incorrect, please give me the list with proper ages and I will fix.

Kairi Sane should be 30 years old instead of 24 since she was born in 9/23/1988

Leyla Hirsch should be 21 years instead of 19, don't know the exact date of birth.

I went through all the wrestlers and only found those two. So nothing to be alarmed. I really appreciate all the time and effort put into the mod, thank you :D

Leyla Hirsch should be 21 years instead of 19, don't know the exact date of birth.

I went through all the wrestlers and only found those two. So nothing to be alarmed. I really appreciate all the time and effort put into the mod, thank you :D

I believe Leyla Hirsch is actually 23 not 21 :confused:

Thank you! Finding birth date has not been easy, at all. Some I am searching through facebook for happy birthdays, hoping someone will mention an age. I've guessed on quite a few, because I can't find it.

<p>Thank you for this wonderful mod.</p><p> </p><p>

Two things I noticed at the start:</p><p>

</p><ul><li>Leah Vaughan, Red Velvet & Sonya Strong are listed as male workers<br /></li><li>Is there a reason some companies have max size (Marvelous, Rise, Shimmer, Shine, WSU, WWR, IWRG & PWG)?<br /></li></ul><p></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Just my opinion, but from a purely Womens Wrestling point of view:</span> Shouldn't Stardom be the #1 Company? I mean yes WWE overall is the biggest company in the world but the womens division compared to Stardom is not the best Division in the world. Some might say it is not even the best in the US because of the Knockouts Division in Impact.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

EDIT: I simulated 2 years and noticed that Gatoh & Diana went bankrupt within the first year. EVE followed them in the second year. Also lots of the smaller promotions have been in financial trouble. Another thing I noticed was that many shows have been cancelled due to not having enough workers available. (Mostly japanese promotions but also a few IWRG shows after they opened)</p>

Thank you for this wonderful mod.

Two things I noticed at the start:

• Leah Vaughan, Red Velvet & Sonya Strong are listed as male workers
  • Is there a reason some companies have max size (Marvelous, Rise, Shimmer, Shine, WSU, WWR, IWRG & PWG)?

Just my opinion, but from a purely Womens Wrestling point of view: Shouldn't Stardom be the #1 Company? I mean yes WWE overall is the biggest company in the world but the womens division compared to Stardom is not the best Division in the world. Some might say it is not even the best in the US because of the Knockouts Division in Impact.

EDIT: I simulated 2 years and noticed that Gatoh & Diana went bankrupt within the first year. EVE followed them in the second year. Also lots of the smaller promotions have been in financial trouble. Another thing I noticed was that many shows have been cancelled due to not having enough workers available. (Mostly japanese promotions but also a few IWRG shows after they opened)

Thank you!

Yeah, i'll fix those genders, my mistakes!

Some companies in real life aren't designed to become larger, was trying to simulate that. I will look into those companies and see if I can prevent them from dying out, since they are still active.

As for the, not enough workers, I'm adding about 200 before the first release and increasing the schools so more are created. That should take care of that.

Stardom being bigger and more popular and maybe decreasing WWE is a good idea. I will explore that.