Achievement Hunter

In a meaningless world, we are free to create our own meanings, and so I've decided to make it my life's mission to obtain every achievement possible in the TEW trophy screen in one playthrough. Because I need purpose.

This thread will be rather straightforward and simple, inspired by infinitywpi's breezy to read CZCW diary.

I'll be playing with everything on except crowd burn out/crowd management.

In case you need a reminder, here are the achievements:

6990d36ef8b009a3ca811837e0f99218.png

My strategy is pretty simple. I'm going to aim for the bigger/predictable stuff first:

- Complete Fifty Years

- Hold Ten Thousand Matches

- Hold One Thousand Events

Evidently the math is easy, 10 matches per event, 20 events per year, 50 years. Once we hit fifty years, we can just systematically tackle the rest. Anyways, here's to me failing. I'll post a screenshot of how close we are after every year.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sportsfanmas" data-cite="sportsfanmas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51017" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Good luck! I have tried something like this before, but honestly my booking skills are terrible. So there are some of those that I would never complete.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah. Im not sure how close we'll be to getting some of those by the end so I might have to try & force it after the 50 years pass. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>January 2020</strong></p><p> </p><p> We've assembled a roster mostly composed of wrestlers, referees, and road agents local to the Ontario and Quebec areas to keep our costs low. Shows will be singles matches until we're able to turn in a profit and start fitting in multi-man and tag team matches. We're getting a feel for things so these are mostly showcase events. </p><p> </p><p> We're running a Fast & Furious product though attempting to give everyone gimmicks if we can.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Genesis I (48 w/ 77 fans)</strong></p><p> Maria Guest def. "The Red Queen" Katya Kornishkova (43)</p><p> Erin Grey def. "Hell Cat" Kate Avatar (29)</p><p> "Staggering" Spencer Edmund def. "The Violent Violet" Simony Sentinel (38) </p><p> Captain Canada def. Trauma (18)</p><p> "The French-Canadian MVP" Marcel LeFleur def. Robin Newman (39)</p><p> Americana Jr def. Kamikaze (47)</p><p> Zachary Inc def. "The French-Canadian Flyer" Eric LaMonica (30)</p><p> "The Speed King" Clutch McKane def. Taylor Kidd (39)</p><p> Canadian Crusher def. Eve Grunge (35)</p><p> Dagger def. Ant-Man (56) - MOTN!!!</p><p> </p><p> A lot of our guys are "bigger" than our company so we're top heavy perception wise. Alas, they don't have the stamina requisite for their position in the roster so the fans are perpetually disappointed the match isn't precisely 20 minutes or longer. It is what it is. We'll either get their stamina to where it should be or grow enough that they're no longer outshining the company so drastically. </p><p> </p><p> I'll have to give myself a new name. I booked myself with the intent on being used every show but I immediately forgot about this goal on the 2nd show. </p><p> </p><p> Road Agent Grant Truman was dragging most of the matches he was involved with down. He works this next event but we let him go afterwards and brought in Sky King to do double duty till he hangs the boots up. </p><p> </p><p> Oh yeah, Grey & I didn't have chemistry.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Encore I (44 w/ 77 fans)</strong></p><p> Eve Grunge def. Taylor Kidd (35)</p><p> Jayson "The Sensation" Van Pelt drew with Trauma (30)</p><p> "The Violent Violet" Simony Sentinel def. Virgil "The Boss" Voss (43)</p><p> Kamikaze def. "The Picture of Prettiness" Rocco Renoir (41)</p><p> Ant-Man def. "Mighty Meaty" Murray Firth (40)</p><p> Undefeated Series: Zachary Inc def. Canadian Crusher (35)</p><p> Undefeated Series: "The Speed King" Clutch McKane def. "Staggering" Spencer Edmund (34)</p><p> Undefeated Series: "The French-Canadian MVP" Marcel LeFleur def. Erin Grey (27)</p><p> Undefeated Series: Maria Guest def. Captain Canada (33)</p><p> Undefeated Series: Dagger def. Americana Jr. (47) - MOTN!!</p><p> </p><p> Trauma & JVP didn't click which was a bummer for JVP making his debut. A few more debuts with Firth, Renoir & Voss who didn't make the cut on the first show.</p><p> </p><p> We also brought in Dreadnought, Logan Wolfsbaine & James Diaz. They'll be popping up on the next show. Beyond that, we'll wait till we have a better handle on our finances before we start actively looking for studs. Since we're running a light schedule, I don't mind grabbing as many show stealers as we can before they get old & keel over.</p><p> </p><p> Oh, Americana Jr also botched and gave Dagger a Bruised Pectoral Muscle. Dagger will be fine. Both of their egos will need to be soothed... which time will do. Not me.</p><p> </p><p> EDIT: While I'm at it, if ever there's someone you want to see here, let me know. I'll make a list and give out 3 appearance contracts. If I like them enough, they can stay. This can be anyone. I'll sign them whenever the opportunity pops up.</p>

Good luck, this is a cool idea. I may try it myself.

Would love to see your go at it! I imagine it would be easier to rush for the hard stuff then pare down the schedule for the easy stuff but w/e.

Yeah this looks heavy as. Every fortune to you.

Thanks <3 Im prone to picking heavy challenges I have no way of completing!

February 2020

We've instilled a new unofficial rule in WHW. Whenever we notice a worker announcing their retirement, we will offer them 3 month contracts before they call it a day. First up is Acid. We've also got Keita Fukao & Yoko Ikina set to arrive in March for their retirement tour.

Per fan MHero's request, we've brought in Ben Williams to the 5 Feat Special deal. He'll get 5 shows with us before we decide to let him go or keep him. Remember anyone can suggest a worker, even if they're currently unavailable, and I will bring them in the moment I get an opportunity for a 5 Feature Special. It can be anyone who wrestles.

Love & Wrestling I (47 w/ 80 fans)

"The French-Canadian Flyer" Eric LaMonica def. Robin Newman (30)

Eve Grunge def. "The Red Queen" Katya Kornishkova (33)

Canadian Crusher def. "Son of the Monster" James Diaz (34)

Ant-Man def. Dreadnought (41)

Commander Kawagishi def. "Hell Cat" Kate Avatar (51) - MOTN!!!

Retirement Tour: Acid def. Sky King (41)

"Glorious" Logan Woflsbaine def. "The Picture of Prettiness" Rocco Renoir (45)

1 of 5 Feature Special: "Bump Machine" Ben Williams def. Virgil "The Boss" Voss (31)

Undefeated Series: Zachary Inc. def. "The French-Canadian MVP" Marcel LeFleur & Maria Guest (51) - MOTN!!!

Undefeated Series: Dagger def. "The Speed King" Clutch McKane (39)

A lot of debuts this show. We signed Kawagishi after he quit EX2010 for one reason or another. He's an insane talent and it would be a missed opportunity not to give him a shot. He's already the best guy on the roster.

Also, Tamara McFly advised me that Ben Williams is so immensely talented, he elevated Virgil Voss's game. What a legend.

Family Day Special I (47 w/ 86 fans)

Taylor Kidd def. Canadian Crusher (32)

2 of 5 Feature Special: Jayson "The Sensation" Van Pelt def. "Bump Machine" Ben Williams (48)

"The French-Canadian MVP" Marcel LeFleur def. Erin Grey (40)

Americana Jr. def. "Hell Cat" Kate Avatar (34)

Retirement Tour: Kamikaze def. Acid (46)

Ant-Man def. Captain Canada (50) - MOTN!!!

"The Speed King" Clutch McKane def. Trauma (31)

"The Violent Violet" Simony Sentinel def. "The Picture of Prettiness" Rocco Renoir (46)

Commander Kawagishi def. "Mighty Meaty" Murray Firth (49)

Undefeated Series: Zachary Inc. def. Dagger to win the WHW Undefeated Series (43)

Made official this show was the Undefeated Series. Everyone who gets a win on the first show of the year is qualified. Any worker undefeated as of the first show competes against each other in singles competition until there's only one left. Zachary Inc wins the first one this year beating Dagger in the headlining finals.

Nothing much else to note. Every 3rd month, we only have one event so only one March show.

996 shows left :)

Suggest a wrestler for me to sign! I would love to have a lengthy list that I can cycle through over the next 20 years till everyone hangs up their boots.

I give you all the good luck in the world that you achieve your goals here :D I'll be following!

Thanks <3 The only enemy is my ability to commit!

I suggest Quentin Queen!

Got it. Once Ben's deal is up, QQ will be next in line. I tried him with TCW & he's pretty solid.

March 2020

This is our light month so only one event this time around. We've got a few more signings done. Tatsuya Toshitara who is known as Matthew Keith's partner in BHOTWG and has two BHOTWG World Tag Team title reigns to his name was let go. We've brought him on a handshake deal to see what he's got to offer.

Retirement Tour signings:

Lady Liberty who is a 1X AAA Tag Team Champion and 3X CILL World Women's Champion. Saneatsu Shigemitsu who had a brief run with WEXXV in '05/'06 and has mostly loitered on the independents.

On a sad note, I tragically forgot to book one of our retirees Yoko Ikina in a match this show.

March Madness I (50 w/ 88 fans)

Eric LaMonica def. "Staggering" Spencer Edmund (35)

"The French-Canadian MVP" Marcel LeFleur def. "The Red Queen" Katya Kornishkova (27)

Dagger def. Robin Newman (35)

"Hell Cat" Kate Avatar def. Dreadnought (33)

"Double T" Tatsuya Toshitara def. "Son of the Monster" James Diaz (58) - MOTN!!!

Retirement Tour: Virgil "The Boss" Voss def. Keita Fukao (28)

Retirement Tour: "Glorious" Logan Wolfsbaine def. Saneatsu Shigemitsu (47)

Retirement Tour: Eve Grunge def. Lady Liberty (34)

Retirement Tour: Maria Guest def. Acid (43)

Ant-Man def. Zachary Inc (46)

Katya botched against LeFleur & LeFleur had a temporary injury that's healed by the end of the month.

Toshitara was brilliant, Wolfsbaine stood out as well. Both had nice performances.

Eve Grunge announced her retirement. We'll be letting her go once she officially hangs up the boots after the three months are up.

No comment on the fact that our March Madness show ended up being nearly half retirement tour matches. Zachary Inc also gets his first loss after winning the Undefeated Series.

That's all we got. April Fool's themed event early next month + an Easter Weekend themed event.

As always, want to see a wrestler (ANY wrestler) in the company, just let me know the name and I'll add it to my list to check. Every time someone's 5 Appearance deal ends, I'll go through the list and bring the next one in line that's available. You can suggest more than one person as well. Anyone suggested stays on the list till they're retired or picked.

995 shows left!

<p><strong>April 2020</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fools Fight I (55 w/ 88 fans)</strong></p><p>

Retirement Tour: Commander Kawagishi def. Lady Liberty (52)</p><p>

Retirement Tour: "The Picture of Prettiness" Rocco Renoir def. Yoko Ikina (32)</p><p>

Retirement Tour: "The Violent Violet" Simony Sentinel def. Keita Fukao (42)</p><p>

Retirement Tour: "Mighty Meaty" Murray Firth def. Saneatsu Shigemitsu (27)</p><p>

3 of 5 Feature Special: "Bump Machine" Ben Williams def. Dreadnought (27)</p><p>

Taylor Kidd def. Erin Grey (34)</p><p>

"The Speed King" Clutch McKane def. Captain Canada (31)</p><p>

Americana Jr. def. Trauma (35)</p><p>

"Glorious" Logan Wolfsbaine def. Kamikaze (60) - MOTN!!!</p><p>

Retirement Tour: "Double T" Tatsuya Toshitara def. Acid (53)</p><p> </p><p>

Some notes for this show. Dreadnought & Ben Williams as well as Clutch McKane & Captain Canada didn't click so that soured both of those matches.</p><p> </p><p>

Otherwise, this was a pretty solid show. Wolfsbaine is really showing up & Simony Sentinel is doing well enough that I am considering her for our first champion.</p><p> </p><p>

Some retirement tour signings:</p><p> </p><p>

Utamuro Nishumuraya, known also as the Green Panther, had his best time in the 90s in the BHOTWG junior division before spending the last two decades in the independent scene. Tiger Fuyuki was helped into the business by the legendary Hito Ichihara but aside from a loss post spell in BHOTWG, he's spent most of his career on the independent scene.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Egg (Head) Hunt I (46 w/ 93 fans)</strong></p><p>

Retirement Tour: Zachary Inc def. Saneatsu Shigemitsu (27)</p><p>

Retirement Tour: Jayson "The Sensation" Van Pelt def. Utamuro Nishimuraya (36)</p><p>

Retirement Tour: "The French-Canadian MVP" Marcel LeFleur def. Tiger Fuyuki (40)</p><p>

Retirement Tour: Maria Guest & Eve Grunge def. Yoko Ikina & Lady Liberty (43)</p><p>

Retirement Tour: "Son of the Monster" James Diaz def. Keita Fukao (31)</p><p>

"Hell Cat" Kate Avatar went to a double count out draw with "Staggering" Spencer Edmund (36)</p><p>

Eric LaMonica def. "The Red Queen" Katya Kornishkova (33)</p><p>

Canadian Crusher def. Virgil "The Boss" Voss (33)</p><p>

Retirement Tour: Acid def. Robin Newman (35) </p><p>

Ant-Man def. Dagger (56) - MOTN!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Some bittersweet news came in after this show. CWA has decided to aggressively expand its women's division and both Maria Guest and Simony Sentinel have been signed. They're both terrific talents so we aren't surprised. ACPW has also grown and expanded their roster so Eric LaMonica & Clutch McKane will now be doing extra duties over in Quebec.</p><p> </p><p>

Zachary Inc hurt himself in the opener of Egg (Head) Hunt I but will be fine by next show.</p><p> </p><p>

Retirement Tour signings:</p><p> </p><p>

Geena The Warrior Princess is American but spent most of her career in Europe for UCR & EWA where she had 3 women's title reigns. Derrick Merrick spent most of his career on the independents aside from a 2 year spell with VWA. Mary Beth Chase has spent her entire career wrestling on the independents but will be wrapping it up with us. They'll all be here for the next three months.</p><p> </p><p>

Our roster is currently divided essentially into: Canadian Locals, Retirees, 5 Feat Specials, and Booker Favorites. There's a lot of guys who've parted with their companies that I've got in my short list but there's not quite enough room yet. I'd like to use more multi-man matches when we start turning a profit so we can use everyone more regularly. I'm envisioning cards with multi-mans in the first half and big singles/tags in the latter half. For now we have to hold back on our more ambitious signings though. As it is, we're already running up costs with our big foreign signings. We have a steady supply of retirees at the moment so unless someone really stand out becomes available, there's no need to actively expand.</p>

I've got May booked & ready to write up but Im at someone of an awkward spot at the moment. I really dug hiring people who were retiring to give them an out but the # of people retiring has ballooned to an absurd proportion. There's currently 28 workers in my company on the retirement contracts. The biggest issue is obviously that I cannot afford that many, and the 2nd issue is its hard to stuff them all in the card. The first is a lot more of an issue than the latter. I'd be fine with a bunch of 10-wrestler tags at the start of the show.

I perhaps was overly ambitious in my goal to have all the retirees coming in. Just looking for general thoughts. Do I just abandon signing old people, get rid of all of them & accept it as a failed experiment?

It does give me ideas for doing an eventual retiree only company though.

May 2020

Though I'm still uncertain about the future of this game with my retiree predicament, I believe my best option is to just push on ahead & see if I'll get lucky (less retirees or a boost in my financials).

So we have an extremely lengthy list of retirees this time, in no particular order:

Yusuke Takahama is a Japanese wrestler who has spent most of his career on the indies. Tribal Warrior is a 5X USPW World Tag Team champion and a 2x USPW Television champion. Nathan Coleman spent most of his career at the late GCG where he was a 4X GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team Champ and had a reign as an Openweight champ. Suzanne Brazzle held the Top Contender belt twice and had a reign as Femme Fatale at the late AAA. The Kipper is best known for flopping for RAW. Masa Yasujiro is best known for helping out both at WLW & Hinote Dojo before stalling in the indies. Alexis Lee Littlefeather broke in with BSC and also found some success with QAW, winning belts in both companies. Gareth Wayne is a journeyman who spent some time in SCCW, USPW, and WEXXV among other companies, winning numerous belts along the way. Dallas McWade is best known for his iconic tag team with twin brother Dean McWade. They've won belts all over Canada and in Japan as well.

Paragraph break. Jakub Kawczyk spent most of his career in Europe and has a few UCR tag title reigns to his name. Jake Panic has spent sometime at both MOSC & UCR throughout his 30 years but never did anything worthwhile. Willie York is best known for his time in the INSPIRE midcard. He's also an ex-MMA fighter. Jeremy Allen is best known for his time at MOSC and his history as a tag wrestler on the English scene. Strong STyle Yoemon spent most of his career on the indies though he had a four year soiree with SAISHO where he had a pair of Destiny reigns. Connie Morris is best known for her run in 5SSW during the 2000s. Candy Floss broke in with AAA though had her best success with BSC. Aud Valkyriehas spent most of her career on the European scene, especially Germany recently. Golden Delicious spent a good deal of time at AAA, though hasn't worked much in the past 5 years, spending time raising her son. Chris Caulfield has quite the reputation being a notable DAVE alumni and having 3 USPW Television title reigns during the past decade.

Paragraph break! Yatsuhiro Atsushi's biggest moment came 18 years ago when Tadiyuki Kikkawa beat the shit out of him. Aside from his time at Hinote Dojo, he's mostly been on the indies. Katherine Goodlooks has a good reputation as a tag team wrestler for the dissolved AAA which featured 4 tag titles reigns with Jessica Bunny. The Darkness Warrior's career mostly went downhill when Danny Fonzarelli broke out without him in TCW. He's mostly wrestled the Puerto Rico scene since. Amane Shunsen spent a lot of his time between WLW & Hinote Dojo. Aside from a Hinote Dojo title reign, he doesn't have much to show for his 30 years in the ring. Power Girl broke out with BSC but has spent over a decade mostly working the indy scene.

May Day I (56 w/ 97 fans)

4 of 5 Feature Special: "Mighty Meaty" Murray Firth def. "Bump Machine" Ben Williams (34)

Retirement Tour: "The Picture of Prettiness" Rocco Renoir def. Yoko Ikina (31)

Retirement Tour: Taylor Kidd def. Dreadnought & Saneatsu Shigemitsu (30)

Retirement Tour: Erin Grey & Lady Liberty def. Yusuke Takahama & Utamuro Nishimuraya (34)

Retirement Tour: Kamikaze & Clutch McKane def. Mary Beth Chase & Geena The Warrior Princess (42)

Retirement Tour: Tiger Fuyuki & Keita Fukao def. Nathan Coleman & Derrick Merrick (27)

Retirement Tour: Tribal Warrior def. "Hell Cat" Kate Avatar (43)

Farewell Match: Commander Kawagishi def. Maria Guest (59)

James Diaz & Logan Wolfsbaine def. Captain Canada & Americana Jr (44)

"Double T" Tatsuya Toshitara def. "The Violent Violet" Simony Sentinel (64) - MOTN!!

Diaz botched in his match & hurt Captain Canada which isn't great for morale. Maria Guest wrestled her last match for us and it was a solid one. This is Simony's 2nd to last match.

Poutine & Wrestling (55 w/ 100 fans)

Kamikaze & Jason Van Pelt def. Virgil Voss & Robin Newman (47)

Retirement Tour: Derrick Merrick, Trauma, Mary Beth Chase, Geena the Warrior Princess & Lady Liberty def. Utamuro Nishimuraya, SAneatsu Shigemitsu, Keita Fuako, Tiger Fuyuki & Yoko Ikina (31)

Retirement Tour: Eve Ggrunge def. Yusuke Takahama (38)

Zachary Inc def. Canadian Crusher (35)

Retirement Tour: Tribal Warrior def. Eric LaMonica (42)

Marcel LeFleur def. Spencer Edmund (37)

Dagger def. Katya Kornishkova (42)

Retirement Tour: Tasuya Toshitara def. Nathan Coleman (41)

Farewell Match: Commander KAwagishi def. Simony Sentinel & Ant-Man (64) - MOTN!!

5 of 5 Feature Special: Logan Wolfsbaine def. Ben Williams - 52

Some other worthwhile news. We had signed Cal Sanders but turns out he had already retired and we missed it so we let him go. Acid, Keita Fukao, and Yoko Ikina all wrestled their last matches for us & the wrestling world. We wish them well in the second part of their lives.

Erin Grey & Eric LaMonica are now dating. Good for them!

We are very close to hitting Tiny (I started at 10 local pop since I created the company in-game as Rock Hard). Next month is June so we will only be having one show. This works out since we are currently in the red by $3K.

On the upside: 991 shows to go!

June 2020

Funny thing happened here. I have no concept of time so I made a Canada Day show on the first day of June xD. I'm retroactively pretending it has a different name now & I'll be hosting a real Canada Day Special on the day it should be on.

New news: Robin Newman has signed a deal with ACPW so he'll be making appearances there.

Lady Liberty, Saneatsu Shigemitsu, Utamuro Nishimuraya & Eve Grunge have all officially hung their boots. Hope they enjoyed their final matches in the game.

Retirement signings:

Devil's Daughter spent most of her career in AAA where she had a successful pairing with Vixxen that resulted in 4 tag title reigns. Tank Bradley got most of his success paired up with Alex Braun where they won 3 DAVE Tag Team titles, he's also spent time at PSW & got his start off at SCCW.

Big shock, that's it. I guess May was just an insane retirement month. We'll hope we can go the rest of the year without signing 20 wrestlers in 1 month.

Finally Quentin Queen was signed to our 5 Feature Special deal.

Canadian Chaos

Retirement Tour: Derrick Merrick, Aud Valkyrie, Yatsuhiro Atsushi, Candy Floss & Connie Morris def. Trehawke Phillips, JAke Panic, The Kipper, Jakub Krawczyk & Strong Style Yoemon (29)

Retirement Tour: Jeremy Allen, Suzanne Brazzle, Golden Delicious, Dreadnought & Utamuro Nishimuraya def. Steph Blake, New Zealand Pit Bull, MAx Langstrom, Masa Yasujiro & Katherine Goodlooks (36)

Retirement Tour: Captain Canada, Geena The WArrior Princess, Zachary Inc, Willie York & Gareth Wayne def. Saneatsu Shigemitsu, Rocco Renoir, Murray Firth, Nathan Coleman & Tiger Fuyuki (35)

Retirement Tour: Lady Liberty & Alexis Lee Littlefeather def. Logan Wolfsbaine & James Diaz (55)

Retirement Tour: Taylor Kidd & Yusuke Takahama def. Mary Beth Chase & Kate Avatar (40)

Retirement Tour: Americana Jr def. Eve Grunge (39)

Clutch McKane def. Erin Grey (38)

Retirement Tour: Kamikaze def. Jimmy Cox (49)

Retirement Tour: Commander Kawagishi def. Tribal Warrior (60)

Retirement Tour: Ant-Man def. Dallas McWade (61) - MOTN!!

Ant-Man is starting to show up big which is great. And I've decided to stop unnecessarily protecting guys that are going to retire in 3 months.

Unfortunately, this show does not get us over the Insignificant size hill but hopefully July will be the month where we grow.