Diary/New Save Idea

So I have been playing around with this new save. The theme of the diary/save is that the entire company is made up of Stables or "Teams". Every team is made up of 1 tag team, 1 lightweight, and 1 female wrestler.

I started this company on the lower side of small so my options were limited on the people I could actually sign so I went with 1 lightweight because my options were better are competitors. When I hit Medium I think I will expand the teams to also include 1 heavyweight as well.

Every 3 months makes up a "season". I keep track of the win/loss records of each team. Win is 2 points, draw 1 point, and title win is 5 points with title defense being 3 points. At the end of each 3 months season I have a big PPV like show where the Winning team for that season all get title shots.

So far i have always booked it with the challengers winning. I havent booked anything where the champion actually wins the season so not sure how to play that out yet. I am about 6 months in with my first attempt at running a game like this.

Anyone be interested in a diary like that? Or have any ideas on how to improve my save?

I definitely like the idea of a stable only promotion, it's something I've done in personal games.

One thing I'd say, if ever you find the '1 team 1 LW, 1 Woman' rule restricting it doesn't necessarily have to hurt to allow some flexibility. Perhaps you have a team of lightweights team up or a group of women want to make a female only stable. Although you're right that once you grow the talent base will surely be large enough to allow you to stick to your rule.

In terms of a diary for it I'd definitely check out Michgcs's CWF diary for inspiration as it's a very similar idea!