Match drifted lack of psychology

I assume your main event is longer than the other matches. The longer the match the more drift takes place.

Also if the match is a 90 level match in other aspects but the workers' psychology is only in the 80s then the match will drift because the psychology of the workers had a detrimental effect.

Many if not most bonuses / penalties in TEW are relative. Its how that particular aspect of the segment or match relates to the other aspects, not an absolute score.

I assume your main event is longer than the other matches. The longer the match the more drift takes place.

Also if the match is a 90 level match in other aspects but the workers' psychology is only in the 80s then the match will drift because the psychology of the workers had a detrimental effect.

Many if not most bonuses / penalties in TEW are relative. Its how that particular aspect of the segment or match relates to the other aspects, not an absolute score.

Ahh okay, thanks for explaining, that makes sense

Wow that was so insightful, I’d be struggling with this too. I tried scripting and even that wasn’t working I was so confused

<p>Also, though they were for older games, I don't think the mechanics themselves would have been completely thrown out. So they may be good as a reference to at least give some context as to the game's psychology calculations.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51106" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There is no 'magic number' because it's contextual - the minimum requirement is based on the match rating <em>at the point where psychology is checked</em>. So in your examples, the wrestlers with 85 could be hit with a relatively big penalty if the match rating was 100 at that point as they don't have the psychology to maintain that level, whereas the wrestlers with 82 might have only been having an 80 rated match, in which case they're Psychology is above what they need.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51106" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It means the Psychology ratings of the individuals involved were not sufficient for a match of that length and quality. The longer and better the match, the higher the Psychology ratings needed. Some of the road agent notes help reduce the potential penalties (or increase the bonuses), but at the most basic level the answer to your question is that the workers you are using are not yet good enough at psychology to produce a match equal to their other in-ring skills.</div></blockquote>
  • Like 1