It depends what you mean by 'NWA'. I've seen a lot of people use the term more recenrly to specifically refer to JCP/WCW once they monopolised the World title, in which case I'd say 'Classic Southern Rasslin'' might fit the bill.

If you mean the wider alliance (or what was left of it by the 90s), that'd vary depending on the territory. CWF is not ECW is not WCCW etc.

Golden Age and Silver Age, to me at least, feel much more pre-80s to me. Maybe 80s St Louis would fit in there though as the most 'traditional' territory.

It depends what you mean by 'NWA'. I've seen a lot of people use the term more recenrly to specifically refer to JCP/WCW once they monopolised the World title, in which case I'd say 'Classic Southern Rasslin'' might fit the bill.

If you mean the wider alliance (or what was left of it by the 90s), that'd vary depending on the territory. CWF is not ECW is not WCCW etc.

Golden Age and Silver Age, to me at least, feel much more pre-80s to me. Maybe 80s St Louis would fit in there though as the most 'traditional' territory.

I guess I'm looking for something that resembles the 1983 to 1991 range

Silver age is my favorite product period. I book like early 80s in my federation. If you are looking for true nwa then it is silver age for sure. If you are looking for jcp then it is not silver age because matches have to be 20mins. I love the product because angles can be short and long. Fans expect simple matches. If you do alot of overbooking then it will kill the match. Finishes are clean mostly.

I tried 20 products before finding silver age. I hope that helps you save time.

What product would JCP be?

Silver age is real nwa/wrestling from states product based on what I have played for sure.

Golden age is more jcp/nwa because it is more about entertainment over the sport. You would think golden age would be before silver age. I honestly think it is more talking about the golden age wwf product over 1930s.

Golden age and silver age are comic references I am pretty sure.

Silver age is real nwa/wrestling from states product based on what I have played for sure.

Golden age is more jcp/nwa because it is more about entertainment over the sport. You would think golden age would be before silver age. I honestly think it is more talking about the golden age wwf product over 1930s.

Agreed. I think if he's talking about JCP pre-Turner purchase, than the Golden Age Pro Wrestling is probably the closest. It's still "wrestling" but it's got more entertainment in it. It's basically 1980's JCP/NWA. (Although Vince Sr's WWWF may also fit that).

I see Silver Age Pro Wrestling as more of 1970's wrestling outside of the WWWF/WWF.