Highlight Show w/ Hosts

I think it would be cool if we can make a TV show similiar to backstage on fox sports. where we get announcers to host it and make it more highlight based like backstage is

I've always wanted this as well. I think an easy option for programming and fun would be an option when negotiating for a show with no matches only angles. Also another option for Adam would be if you booked a B show you don't "have" to book any matches.

I like the idea - would be good to simulate the old PrimeTime Wrestling format.

I'd also like to add to this with something that would probably only work in a future iteration of the game:

I'd like the show to feature an option where you can add matches from other previously broadcast (and unbroadcasted) shows.

From here you could have a few production options where you could do things like:

a) Air the original match in it's entirety

b) Edit the match with new aims (e.g. make Worker A look stronger; or hide Worker B's deficiencies)

c) Edit the match for time

d) Add a match from the House show loop

e) Put a dark match on TV

Each option would have benefits and drawbacks, I would say that showing the original match will result in a lower pop rate than it received originally while editing in some form could result in a backlash from fans (if the changes aren't handled well) or the workers themselves. On the other hand, the edit could result in storyline heat increasing or a worker's momentum going up, for example.

Adding matches from the house show loop or Dark Matches would let you capitalize on some good chemistry etc, but at the pay-off of having poorer production values than normal or workers who aren't taking things seriously.

I'm sure other pros and cons could be added to this too. I see this as being something that 90% of the time would feature option A being used almost exclusively but with the option to do other things too when needed or wanted.

I've always wanted this as well. I think an easy option for programming and fun would be an option when negotiating for a show with no matches only angles. Also another option for Adam would be if you booked a B show you don't "have" to book any matches.

You can book a B show now and just put jobbers on dark matches and have it full of angles. There's no way to actually reference back to highlights of earlier matches in the way that is proposed above (which I like) but as far as just having a "broadcast spot" for it for realism, you can do it.

<p>It would be cool to have a possibility to create a highlights show (without details or picking what matches are on it) with your show being based on:</p><p> </p><p>

a) the popularity/entertainment/microphone (I would say Entertainment, but that's me) of the two or three people that are chosen as hosts;</p><p>

b) the overall Star Quality of your top workers (just like the battle scores); and</p><p>

c) the pop/entertainment/overness (again, not sure, I'm just spitballin') of a selected five to ten workers who might be "featured workers" on the highlights program.</p><p> </p><p>

You could limit those featured workers to just people who have appeared on your shows, events, etc., that have occurred since the last highlight show (if you have a worker who has been used in a non-wrestling role, such as hype videos for a return or upcoming match, they would count). That way, you don't just have a guy using a top star who hasn't been on TV lately at all to help pop their highlights show's rating. Alternately, you could have featured workers and "interview segments" as a separate feature so that a worker who hasn't appeared recently can appear on the highlights show to boost the rating.</p><p> </p><p>

Just some thoughts.</p><p> </p><p>

St.T</p>