set to open promotion wont open

I'm working on my database and I have company that just wont open.

I have tried everything I can think of to get it to open. I have a mandatory owner that I want to open the promotion and it just wont open. my worker meets the criteria to open the company.

The last thing I could think of was the my worker style preference didn't match the company product and have spent the last day testing that theory and I can't get the company to open.

I'm using the gorilla warfare product for the company.

has anyone else had this issue? and can someone give me some insight on what i'm doing wrong? this can't be that different from 16

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="guyver3" data-cite="guyver3" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51406" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is your mandatory owner active and unemployed? If Jeff Jarrett is gonna open TNA in May 2002 but is hired by WWE in April then TNA doesn’t open.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Would TNA open as soon as he is active and unemployed, or if it was set to open May 2002 and he was employed then, then it'll never open?</p>

Would TNA open as soon as he is active and unemployed, or if it was set to open May 2002 and he was employed then, then it'll never open?

If the mandatory owner is employed elsewhere, the company won't open. The only way the company can open is if that person is unemployed on the date it is supposed to open. Hope that helps.