Flyweight Generation

Hi Everyone,

I created a Flyweight class in my XCC universe and early on (within my first universe year), there was a crop of generated flyweight fighters that I was able to offer contracts to. Since then, a few universe years later, no more flyweights have been generated nor offered. Can I expect more Flyweights to be presented or will I have continue to work with the same 10 or so that I initially signed? Is there a way I can adjust the settings to get more of them? Thank you and I absolutely love this game!

The number that get generated depends on the number of companies with that weight class - if there's only one possible employer, for example, you'd only get the minimum number. No more would get generated unless the number of fighters dropped below the minimum level or more companies start using that weight class.

You can manually generate some more fighters from the options menu if you want more in the game world.