Skill variance due to aging

The effect seems to vary from wrestler to wrestler, but it seems to be too sharp for some. I simmed 10 years in a 1997 mod.

These skills seem to vary too much due to age:

- Primary Skills (all)

- Performance Skills (Star Quality, Sex Appeal)

- Fundamental Skills (Selling, Consistency)

- Physical Abilities (all)

These skills don't seem to vary enough due to age:

- Performance Skills (Charisma, Microphone, Acting)

Some examples:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

<p>Using real world databases doesn't reflect TEW very well, it's up to the mod maker who has what varied stats by their age.</p><p> </p><p>

I will say Star Power should decline with age, as people stop caring after a while, once you get too old. Now, I can understand people like Jericho who hold on, and people like Undertaker who, despite star quality decline is still a Major Star. At some point, fans want you to hang the boots up and they don't want to see you do this anymore. Same with Charisma - at some point, your old man dad jokes aren't funny to the next generation, and some of your innocent comments might actually be offensive to some viewers. I know that I wish AEW had a younger and more culturally in touch broadcast team, to me it's one of their worst flaws.</p><p> </p><p>

Microphone and Acting are tough ones. Jake the Snake has clearly moved from 90 Microphone to about 40. He still has about 80 acting I would guess, but his voice is finished. Even Goldberg loses his voice when he tried to get hyped and shout. I would say you never forget how to act, but you can lose your voice.</p><p> </p><p>

Consistency and Selling is hard. On one hand, they don't have the physical ability to really flop and sell how they used to. And even with 100 basics, they "miss a step" with their age. The faster loss of consistency does a good job of balance here - you still have 80/90 technical, brawling, basics, psychology. It's the declines of Selling, Consistency, Charisma, and Star Power that threaten someone's late stage career the most.</p>