Infringement Backstage Incident

Short suggestion for a backstage incident I've not seen in the TEW series. Apologies if it's there and I've simply missed it.

Recently, I was reading this article where Bret Hart recounts Shawn Michaels being furious with The Rock for doing a dropkick off the top rope:

"I remember Shawn Michaels coming into the dressing room and dressing down poor Dwayne," Hart recalled. "Shawn came in and just dressed him down and he chewed him out. And I believe, [HBK] told [The Rock] to never do a top rope dropkick ever again because that was his move. That's what he was mad about. And then, he slammed the door and he walked out. The Rock was [deflated] because in those days, Shawn had a lot of weight. He was a pretty important guy for the company, a veteran guy kind of dressing him down like that, he was apologizing and said he didn't know, and he thought it would be okay.

"I remember the door closed after Shawn left and I said, 'that's bulls--t. That's total bulls--t.' I said, 'nobody owns the dropkick off the top. You can do that. Owen does it all the time! Why doesn't he cut a promo on Owen?' I said, 'they're just busting your chops and they're trying to work on you.'"

I'd enjoy seeing this sort of incident reflected in TEW. Could be attribute related: certain negative personalities might arrogantly or selfishly use other wrestlers' signature moves (or catchphrases), sparking legitimate outrage. Conversely, bullies or gloomy / insecure personalities might take offense at what they see as an infringement when really they don't have legitimate cause.

Guest skinsfan55
This sounds awesome, but I think in order to do it, there'd need to be more of a focus on individual moves, and there just isn't one in this game. It probably wouldn't make sense to bring in the stuff from Wrestling Spirit or whatever just for this.

But you could limit it to the finisher set.

In that case, you could have a situation where (for example) Jake Roberts was pissed off that somebody else used a DDT as a secondary finisher, and he wanted the kid's move to be changed so it didn't make his DDT finish look weak.

Of course, it would have to be limited to those who actually have a move set, but it would still be an interesting bit to interject.

St.T