Random workers not using my worker names

Maybe I'm not understanding how 2020 works as opposed to 2016. 2016 randomly generated workers and gave them appropriate names for their nationality. 2020's random workers are given names like "Lord Squirrel" and "Storm Python" even if they're from Mexico or Japan. I went to a lot of trouble to expand the Worker Names section of my mod to give realistic names. How do I get 2020 to use them for randomly generated workers?

(edit)

I guess the game notes their "real" name in the description. "Storm Python (Gregorio Cardenas) is a..." Okay, but where did "Storm Python" come from? I'd want control over these gimmick names in the same way that I'd want control over the real names. There doesn't seem to be a customizable file for these gimmick names.

Got it. I was using only two pictures in my "Free Pictures" folder. I had every box selected, thinking that would make the pics universal. Yesterday I noticed that both "Masked" and "Bald" were selected. That meant that the only workers the game was generating were masked & bald.

I went back and unchecked "Masked" and "Bald." Now random workers are appearing with no masked gimmicks and using my random names properly. That's good enough for me.