Pre-Booking  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Pre-Booking

• On
    • Off

I turned it on for events and "A show" TV. I don't like this system as well as I liked it in earlier versions, but I do find it helpful especially in situations where I may not come back to a particular save for a couple of weeks. Checking the prebooking reminds me of where I was going when I last played.

I play with weekly events, so every show for me is pre-booked to some degree. I love it as it forces me to think and plan ahead and not get complacent with my booking. I pre-book the next week as I'm running a show so it's actually quite easy to keep track of.

It's made a real difference to how I play the game, making TV much more fun to book. For me it's a way of making sure my stories follow a natural progression week after week as I'm essentially always booking next weeks matches & angles in response to what happens this week. I try to pre book a segment for next weeks TV in response to every meaningful segment I have.