[BETA RELEASE] "It All Begins Again"... April 2004 Real World Mod

Went back and rebalanced some momentum and South East popularity to get the TNA workers to the desired perception and better balanced the roster in general. Title prestige is yet to be done database wide so ignore those numbers.

2021-05-11-19-58-20.png

2021-05-11-21-12-12-Roster-Overview.png

2021-05-11-21-12-27-Roster-Overview.png

2021-05-11-21-14-56.png

2021-05-11-21-12-50-Title-Belts.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ring of Honor has been completed

2021-05-26-00-19-51-NAME.png

2021-05-26-00-26-49-Settings.png

2021-05-26-00-21-46-X-Schedule.png

2021-05-26-00-26-10-Roster-Overview.png

2021-05-26-00-26-26-Roster-Overview.png

2021-05-26-00-22-53-Title-Belts.png

2021-05-26-00-25-04-X-Employment-History

2021-05-26-00-24-11-X-Roster.png

2021-05-26-00-22-04-X-Stables.png

2021-05-26-00-22-28-X-Stables.png

2021-05-26-00-20-43-X-Teams.png

With ROH now complete, all of the major US promotions with large rosters have been tackled. I'm hoping I can pick up some speed over the next few months as I revise the smaller indies that are left in the US.</p>

<p>Looking great.. can't wait to play as roh it is a great jumping in point for them just post feinstein issues etc</p><p> </p><p>

Seems a couple members of special k are missing from memory I think in 04 cloudy, dana dameson (jailbait), lacey ( although maybe slightly later than this), slugga ( bodyguard) and mellow ( sal rinauro) were all in or around the group at this stage ..lit elax and yeyo possibly but pretty sure they were gone .. these were not always wrestling but in backstage segments and entourage etc</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Vinsmoker" data-cite="Vinsmoker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51728" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>People like the Briscoes definitely should be "Permanent Units". Otherwise the AI will rarely hire them together, which is unrealistic imo</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Good catch</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="forlan" data-cite="forlan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51728" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Looking great.. can't wait to play as roh it is a great jumping in point for them just post feinstein issues etc<p> </p><p> Seems a couple members of special k are missing from memory I think in 04 cloudy, dana dameson (jailbait), lacey ( although maybe slightly later than this), slugga ( bodyguard) and mellow ( sal rinauro) were all in or around the group at this stage ..lit elax and yeyo possibly but pretty sure they were gone .. these were not always wrestling but in backstage segments and entourage etc</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks, tracking Special K is a bit of a nightmare. From what I can gather, Deranged just appeared with the group in January but doesn’t make an appearance again for months. I believe Cloudy joins a bit later in the year, and from what I’ve watched of the JAPW/ROH Show, both Reborn events and Generation Next, Dana, Lacey, Slugga, Rinuaro, Elax, Yeyo and Hijinx don’t make any appearances with them. They’re doing some sort of “where is Special k” story with Becky looking for special k</p>

Totally agree they can be a nightmare..slim j is another one..a lot of them popped in and out depending on where the shows were as from what I remember pretty much all of them worked a lot around the smaller new Jersey promotions.

Probs the best course of action would be have the basics in roh then the other members as free agents so if people wanted to bring them in they are there.

Totally agree they can be a nightmare..slim j is another one..a lot of them popped in and out depending on where the shows were as from what I remember pretty much all of them worked a lot around the smaller new Jersey promotions.

Probs the best course of action would be have the basics in roh then the other members as free agents so if people wanted to bring them in they are there.

I think that’s the course to take as well. All of the members are currently in game, and will eventually be balanced to the rest of the game world so the option for the player is there.