[BETA RELEASE] "It All Begins Again"... April 2004 Real World Mod

Adam Pearce's 54 star quality seems awfully low for a future six time world champion.

I'm not saying he should have 80 or anything, but mid to high 60s would seem more appropriate to me personally.

Exciting update today though. I'm very excited for this project

It was in late 2000s NWA to be fair, they were essentially completely irrelevant during that time.

It was in late 2000s NWA to be fair, they were essentially completely irrelevant during that time.

While true, I could be letting my personal bias affecting my belief, I still think mid-high 60s is more accurate. It's a simple change I can make myself when the data drops.

any chance i could get a peek at Samoa Joe's stats? I'm curious what peak Joe looks like in game

I wouldn't say Joe was at his peak in 2004, but was definitely on a career high with his monstrous ROH run. I've tried to fairly balance his stats to reflect the worker he was at the time, while still allowing growth to become the worker he was over the next decade plus.

2021-12-21-15-05-19-TEW2020.png

2021-12-21-15-05-30-X-Skills-And-Abilities.png

Another US promotion is now crossed off the list as Combat Zone Wrestling is complete.

2021-12-21-14-58-03-TEW2020.png

2021-12-21-14-59-20-X-Roster.png

2021-12-21-14-59-34-Title-History.png

2021-12-21-14-59-58-X-Roster.png

2021-12-21-15-00-49-X-Roster.png

2021-12-21-15-02-11-X-Teams.png

2021-12-21-15-02-38-X-Teams.png

2021-12-21-15-03-01-Title-Belts.png

2021-12-21-15-03-12-Title-Belts.png

2021-12-21-15-03-32-X-Stables.png

2021-12-21-15-03-58-X-Schedule.png

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="evileddie10" data-cite="evileddie10" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51728" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Out of interest will the yet to debut wrestlers be increased from the 16 version for the first release? Or is that something that will get expanded on in future releases.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, I plan on adding a lot more before release.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Larrikn" data-cite="Larrikn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51728" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Will Dragon Gate be set to open in July? very odd timing with this mod and the Toryumon split haha</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don’t have plans for Dragon Gate at the moment. My knowledge of them is zero.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Larrikn" data-cite="Larrikn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51728" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I could help you with the set-up of the company if that's something you'd be interested in, I know more about modern DG but have some friends who are very knowledgeable.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I’ll get back to you closer to the finish of the project, definitely a possibility.</p>

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...