Lack of Psychology penalties

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum, Im not sure where to put it.

But Im having a problem with my three best workers. They all put on 90+ match ratings every singles match they have on large shows, but since their psychology is only in the low 80s the matches get huge penalties for lack of psychology. Is there any way around it? Is it really supposed to be like this?

Here is an example: https://i.imgur.com/324r5xg.png

Io Shirai got 93 match rating and have 80 psychology whilst Maya Yukihi got 87 match rating and have 80 psychology. The matched tanked because the penalty for lack of psychology. Mayu Iwatani also puts on 95 match ratings and get the same penalty, so they can never have great matches.

On the other hand, people like Momo Watanabe and Jungle Kyona get 90 rated matches when their match rating is around 80 because it's closer to their psychology and they get no penalty.

Problem is on both 1.19 and 1.20.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum, Im not sure where to put it.

But Im having a problem with my three best workers. They all put on 90+ match ratings every singles match they have on large shows, but since their psychology is only in the low 80s the matches get huge penalties for lack of psychology. Is there any way around it? Is it really supposed to be like this?

Here is an example: https://i.imgur.com/324r5xg.png

Io Shirai got 93 match rating and have 80 psychology whilst Maya Yukihi got 87 match rating and have 80 psychology. The matched tanked because the penalty for lack of psychology. Mayu Iwatani also puts on 95 match ratings and get the same penalty, so they can never have great matches.

On the other hand, people like Momo Watanabe and Jungle Kyona get 90 rated matches when their match rating is around 80 because it's closer to their psychology and they get no penalty.

Problem is on both 1.19 and 1.20.

Yes this is how it supposed to be. Psychology is the most important stat in the game. If the stat is too low for an epic match then it will get a penalty

Just keep plugging away anything over your company popularity is a bonus, 10 over your company popularity is going to help you grow.

82 rated matches are amazing, do not feel down about it :)

I know, but my company is at 79 so im not going to grow much more with these Psychology penalties. I've noticed however this penalty only applies on "normal shows", in other words my biggest shows. When I run lesser shows and put Mayu Iwatani, Io Shirai and Maya Yukihi in singles matches they get no penalty and put on 90 matches. It's only on the big shows the penalty show up.

So yes, 82 is good. But its not good when you compare.

On Stardom X Stardom, my second biggest show last week.

Momo Watanabe vs. Saya Kamitani got 88, their individual performances where 81 and 77.

On the same show Mayu Iwatani vs. Io Shirai got 82 and their performances where 94 and 93.

You can se where I have a problem with it.

This is really unspecific but it's all I can remember.

I can't remember the exact barriers but I believe that the penalty is applied as a (17 point?) if the grade is that much higher than the highest psychology stat.

If those workers had a few points higher (3 or 4 maybe) then i believe you would get a 100 rated match and the penalty probably wouldn't apply.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Daelh" data-cite="Daelh" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51806" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know, but my company is at 79 so im not going to grow much more with these Psychology penalties. I've noticed however this penalty only applies on "normal shows", in other words my biggest shows. When I run lesser shows and put Mayu Iwatani, Io Shirai and Maya Yukihi in singles matches they get no penalty and put on 90 matches. It's only on the big shows the penalty show up.<p> </p><p> So yes, 82 is good. But its not good when you compare. </p><p> </p><p> On Stardom X Stardom, my second biggest show last week. </p><p> </p><p> Momo Watanabe vs. Saya Kamitani got 88, their individual performances where 81 and 77. </p><p> </p><p> On the same show Mayu Iwatani vs. Io Shirai got 82 and their performances where 94 and 93. </p><p> </p><p> You can se where I have a problem with it.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I absolutely see that. It seems like you either need to.</p><p> </p><p> A. Find some workers with high enough psych AND top row stats to keep those match grades up.</p><p> </p><p> or</p><p> </p><p> B. Get any workers you have with high psych but not great top roe against those 2 guys so their top row grows and the other 2 gain Psych.</p><p> </p><p> You outgrew the abilities of your workers and now you have to figure out a way to fix that.</p>