100 Rated Matches

Has anyone accomplished this seemingly impossible feat? I'm able to get 99's relatively consistently. Meanwhile, in my game, EILL has four 100 rating matches between February and March. The only ding on my 99 rated matches are announcing could be better, but when I look at all of EILL's announcers, they have ratings lower than mine. I'm starting to feel like it's semi impossible.

I'm roughly 3.5 years in. From September of 2022 til May of 2023, I've had a 99 rated match 18 times! I'm averaging over 2 a month. I'd like to think it's simply a matter of time, but I'm starting to feel like it'll never happen. Has anyone reached a 100 rated match?

Now I just got my first on a main event tv tag match. Performance company and Rocky Golden was involved. But one tag team both got 100 performance ratings, so I suppose that'll do it lol.

Now if I can somehow replicate it with my UC on a PPV, I'll have this RtG complete this year. Now that I'm over 90 in pop, I suppose I could try switching to a popularity based company or just hope through development and rolls my in ring improves to a point where I can also pull in 100 ratings and then hope RNG is on my side when I need it.

How did you do it with SWF? Still running the default SE product?

I had one or two in my NOTBPW save in TEW 2016 between Steve DeColt and Shooter Sean Deeley. In TEW 2013 I did an SWF save in the 1997 C Verse mod and I think I had around 13 of them. They are rare in most cases but with the 1997 C-Verse mod that I was using I think a lot of the stats that wrestlers had helped me get there.

In my 2020 CWA save the best match that I've done so far only got a 91 between Angry Gilmore and Aaron Williams.

I had one or two in my NOTBPW save in TEW 2016 between Steve DeColt and Shooter Sean Deeley. In TEW 2013 I did an SWF save in the 1997 C Verse mod and I think I had around 13 of them. They are rare in most cases but with the 1997 C-Verse mod that I was using I think a lot of the stats that wrestlers had helped me get there.

In my 2020 CWA save the best match that I've done so far only got a 91 between Angry Gilmore and Aaron Williams.

It was way easier in 13 and 16 I feel like.

When you get farther in the game world, the talent gets developed and it's easy to get high ratings. Whether your pop or perf based, if you develop talent and dont go for completely bad in ring guys like Gargatuan for example, you're pretty well off. I'm running a Lucharesu fed 3 and a half years in with 3 ring circus as my match focus and I rarely have a show rated less than 95.