CornellVerse Edit

TCP1

After chatting on the unofficial Discord I'm in the mood to edit the CornellVerse and make some big (and small) changes to the default database. If there is anything which you'd like to see in the default data which isn't, please post it here.

If it's a new company in a specific area, or a new workers or arrangement or update of any kind, please give the details here. If there are any mod-makers or renderers who are keen to jump in and lend a hand that'd be great too.

Below listed are things we're working on:

Need Graphics Help

Logos and Banners

Vengeance Pro Wrestling (Undertakery theme)

Rock and Wrestling (Guns and Roses theme)

Belts

Vengeance Heavyweight Title

Vengeance Tag Team Titles

Rock and Wrestling Grand Supreme Title

Rock and Wrestling Grand Tag Team Titles

New Steel Heavyweight Title (Like PSW but NSW)

New Steel National Title (Like PSW but NSW)

New Steel Tag Team Titles (Like PSW but NSW)

Event Logos

For all the above promotions - No specific names for events yet.

TCW - All their events but done in the style of All Elite Wrestling with the same colour schemes for the logo.

Total Rebrands Needed (these might already be done, if so please point me in the right direction):

USPW

SWF

MAW - I need this to look very similar to NXT please.

More future workers with ties to past and present wrestlers

Trainees, relatives etc

You getting the one ring circus crew together again ;) or have i got you mixed up

You haven't got me confused. It really is the mini-rebirth of the One Ring Circus crew. I just need input. Wrestler names and styles, new promotions. And something else I've just thought of; owners.

Who are natural promotion owners in the US who currently don't run a company?

Just an idea, and I'd be willing to help with bios and stats since I've done some of this with my own games, but trying to get permission from people who've made alts for certain masked workers to create a mod using them for legacies of certain characters who debut later would be cool.

It's always annoying how Axxis III pops up and has the same mask as Axxis Jr, a default bio, and ends up taking MMA fights, so being able to add (possible) workers like Axxis III, Optimus Jr, Emerald Angel II, or Enygma II would be cool because they could be fleshed out and not have the generic bios.

You haven't got me confused. It really is the mini-rebirth of the One Ring Circus crew. I just need input. Wrestler names and styles, new promotions. And something else I've just thought of; owners.

Who are natural promotion owners in the US who currently don't run a company?

Ahh memories some of my best memories of TEW was in 2005 checking daily on breaks at work to see if there is progress on the one ring circus mod.

Is Panix still about, think that was his name

Just an idea, and I'd be willing to help with bios and stats since I've done some of this with my own games, but trying to get permission from people who've made alts for certain masked workers to create a mod using them for legacies of certain characters who debut later would be cool.

It's always annoying how Axxis III pops up and has the same mask as Axxis Jr, a default bio, and ends up taking MMA fights, so being able to add (possible) workers like Axxis III, Optimus Jr, Emerald Angel II, or Enygma II would be cool because they could be fleshed out and not have the generic bios.

If you would like to create these, I will include them. :)

Where in discord were you discussing this? If you're interested in a mixed up C-Verse my 2018 alternative C-Verse mod will finally be ready in the next week or so

'Unofficial GDS Discord - TEW2020'

I'd certainly be interested in checking out your mod if that's ok? Mine's taking shape already, but always on the lookout for new inspirations and additions.

'Unofficial GDS Discord - TEW2020'

I'd certainly be interested in checking out your mod if that's ok? Mine's taking shape already, but always on the lookout for new inspirations and additions.

I'm actually in that group as Munit added me, I just don't really use that kind if stuff often lol

Here's a link to the beta, the posts on the 2016 thread give more detail,and like I say I am just putting the finishing touches to it this week before releasing it fully

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=546316

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TCP1" data-cite="TCP1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51829" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Who is the best person to ask about Logos? I’m on the look out for Vengeance Pro Wrestling (owned by Skull DeBones). And possibly some titles too.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nowhere near best, but I do have some logos for events/companies on a thread (as well as the last few pages of the Custom Graphics Request thread). Take a look, if interested, let me know.</p><p> </p><p> Titles are not in my wheelhouse, but there's a few out there that are fantastic.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CQI13" data-cite="CQI13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51829" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nowhere near best, but I do have some logos for events/companies on a thread (as well as the last few pages of the Custom Graphics Request thread). Take a look, if interested, let me know.<p> </p><p> Titles are not in my wheelhouse, but there's a few out there that are fantastic.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Awesome, thank you sir.</p>