C-Verse Venue Expansion Project

Venue Name: Bovensen Bowl

Open Date: Dec 1951

Venue Size: 23,105

Description: The premier cricket ground in Launceston, the Bovensen Bowl sits near the Tamar River and is harassed daily by the birds that do their business there. Home of the cricket team, the Launceston Long Sharks, the building has a special place in the heart of the locals there as it was the site of Australia's first Cricket World Cup win in 1985.

Venue Name: The Hole

Open Date: Oct 2013

Venue Size: 213

Description: Opened by power metal vocalist Ryan Stratsberg from the group Psychophysical, The Hole is a hotbed for more extreme metal acts like the new deathcore band, Made From Flesh, but it has opened its doors to other forms of entertainment that wish to perform there.

Venue Name: Johnson's Barn

Open Date: Sep 1943

Venue Size: 155

Description: In 1943 tragedy would strike Devonport when the city began to flood. Ore Johnson was able to gather over 200 people in his house and barn to save them from the disaster...according to legend. The Barn has since been turned into a theater and anyone who enters said the building will be told the story of Ore Johnson but in more drawn out and boring detail.

Venue Name: Hobart National Convention Hall

Open Date: Mar 1999

Venue Size: 10,230

Description: Opened by Tasmania's House of Parliament for "Indigenous peoples cultural perseverance" the HNCH has a large open arena near the back of the building where many exhibits have come and gone with time.

Venue Name: The TBC Arena

Open Date: June 1989

Venue Size: 5,339

Description: Owned by the Tasmanian Broadcasting Company in Hobart, the arena is famed for being the first city in Australia to host SWF. During the show they had the Tasmania Typhoons' top player Oliver Ignata introduce Christian Faith to a grand ovation. As the two were entertaining the crowd, Runaway Train would charge the ring and destroy both men which lead to a full-scale riot from the crowd. People were hurt, arrests were made and SWF hasn't been back to Tasmania since.

Venue Name: Cradle Mountain

Open Date: Aug 1967

Venue Size: 121

Description: Named after the mountain in the Central Highlands of Tasmania, Cradle Mountain is a bar located in the town of Queenstown. Peace doesn't even begin to describe the energy of the bar but that could all change with one ambitious promoter...

Thank you Jayda for the new additions!! Now with a total of 96 venues made for the project!!! I enjoyed the TBC Arena the best with the story of the SWF riot there. Really creative stuff and I'm so happy to see the effort you put in. I've added two arenas to Occidente so now only a combined 12 venues are needed both in Occidente and Sureste.

In regards to releasing the data once these last two regions are finished, I'll post the 2.0 version of the Expansion via Sendspace in a Database all its own. That Database will have the companies and venues so any venue connected to a certain company will keep its ties once imported. Any questions can be posted here!

The expansion has been completed. 10 new venues have been added to each region within the game world. A total of 601 new unique venues have been added with this expansion from a host of users of these here forums. A special thanks goes out to CGN & Jayda for contributing around 37% of the venues combined, if I could I'd get y'all trophies. Overall I'd like to thank each and every creator who added venues. It was awesome to see everyone's creativity and read the different unique stories for each venue. So without any further ado here is the finished product! Any questions or errors please post here.

The expansion has been completed. 10 new venues have been added to each region within the game world. A total of 601 new unique venues have been added with this expansion from a host of users of these here forums. A special thanks goes out to CGN & Jayda for contributing around 37% of the venues combined, if I could I'd get y'all trophies. Overall I'd like to thank each and every creator who added venues. It was awesome to see everyone's creativity and read the different unique stories for each venue. So without any further ado here is the finished product! Any questions or errors please post here.

Unbelievable work guys. Really something

Happy I took part in a community project like this. Good work from all of the contributors! The mod will be a gamechanger for all TEW players out there due to the huge amount of different places you can go now. Especially as a frequent "japanese" player it's a different ballgame now.

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, azzak said:

@The Blonde BomberI don't suppose you still have the file for the finished version of this? The link a few comments above isn't working. I'd been trying to find this thread for ages and just stumbled across it again!

Here is the original data! I also added 150 new venues to the data aswell. Hope you enjoy!

C-Verse Venue Expansion Data

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...