Alternative CornellVerse 2018 Mod (FULL RELEASE!)

8 hours ago, KibblesNVick said:

I've tried downloading the DB a few times but it just says Change to-TEW2020 and says the DB is empty. The pics downloaded fine though. Am I doing something wrong?

So you have to change that file name to "TEW2020"

Because I have the 2022 mod uploaded to the same mediafire account I couldn't use the correct file name twice 

11 hours ago, sandklown said:

SBW0.jpg

Yeah I like that and the tartan one from before, great stuff!

5 hours ago, sandklown said:

Anymore logos that need to be made or remade?

There are a few dojo's if you fancied it which would really help? Although a couple are for the '26 mod than this one if that is ok? But the rest of ones that have company logos that seem like they are important enough to warrant their own logo.

I love good graphics so any you could do would be hugely appreciated

LuchaChicas Wrestling School

L'Académie de Lutte

Futuras Estrellas de Luchadora (opened by Estrella Blanca so thinking something with letters or background and white stripes, but not necessarily needed)

National School Of Wrestling

AAA Cat's Lair

5 Star Supreme Wrestling Dojo

Combat Academy (4C)

DeColt Power House

PGHW Dojo

Project Arkham School (WLW)

Supreme Wrestling University 

ZEN Temple Dojo

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, sandklown said:

Sure i dont mind.. I got to find a way to do better letters on paint.net. But ill get started right away.

I don't have a clue how to do anything like that. I have considered, once the mod is released, trying to learn graphics to fill in the gaps for things like title belts...but I can't imagine I'll be any good haha

And thank you very much!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

That's awesome!

French Canadian 

Thanks, I think i just found a logo for L'Académie de Lutte. Make a few minor adjustments. There's actually two here that look awesome i just might edit and upload both today.

Edited by sandklown

On 3/21/2024 at 10:35 AM, lavelleuk said:

They both look great, thank you! No idea which I'll use lol

Thats my issue i donno what one i like more lol. The blue one reminds me of Labbate beer logo for whatever reason. You can tell im not in 2021 ingame or i havn't been looking at the data file. In game im only in year 2019

Edited by sandklown

42 minutes ago, sandklown said:

Thats my issue i donno what one i like more lol. The blue one reminds me of Labbate beer logo for whatever reason. You can tell im not in 2021 ingame or i havn't been looking at the data file. In game im only in year 2019

I've gone with the second one for now!

That dojo won't show up in the 2018 game, will only be in the 2026 one

OIG1 (84).png My only complaint is that i couldn't get the original background they used to make there logos and i havnt figured out how to make the background color change.

Reminds me of montreal expos logo lol, The idea came from an old WCW logo i remembered as a kid.. I put the European flag instead of the Scottish or Irish flag bc i thought many European wrestlers would sign there.

21cw done.png

Edited by sandklown
  • Like 1

They all look really good to me, thank you!

I had downloaded a boring red background/white stripes placeholder for the Estrella school, it looked terrible lol

That Cat's Lair one one looks really good, but anything with cats wins me over lol