Alternative CornellVerse 2018 Mod (FULL RELEASE!)

So excited! I'm most excited for 21CW as that was my favorite company of yours, you made me care about the boring bald men more so than the base db :D

That's Awesome, Always Good To Read That People Play The Companies I Spent Ages On Lol

So, quick slightly disappointing update…i completely underestimated just how long doing free pics would take!! A colourblind guy who’s awful at telling different races apart…was a nightmare

On top of how bad i am at it i also miscalculated just how many there were. As i mentioned before i took out the default ones that look very dated now, so for example that’s 232 free whitemale pics removed

Even with that there are now 3875 free pics done, which is why my brain is fried! i just have whitewomen left, which is another 802…

so that said, it is looking like tomorrow now as that is much much more work than i expected. i assumed i had around 2000-2500 free pics…

So I Will Get Free Pics Done Today, I Am Determined, That Just Leaves End Of Year Awards And boxofwhispers has sent me a few workers to add and then six future BOH workers to create

So I am going to risk it….the 5th of august is the official release date!

my birthday is the 8th and i told myself if i got it released before then i’d be happy lol

I'm hyped. The 2018 mod was by far the best mod anybody released.

Thanks Man, I Agree Lol

All free pictures are done, I am just running a blank save full of dojos with full facilities just to go through the workers the game creates to make sure they pictures seem to go to who they should…no women accidentally men and vice versa.

I am going to post this when I release the mod too – but if people find any free pictures going to wrong people please let me know. it is a weakness of mine, and if people see a white person down as black or Asian as Hispanic etc PLEASE let me know. quite a few I have down as being able to be multiple races, but if something is very obviously wrong please let me know!

As I’m sure most are aware, the 2022 version of this mod has now been released.

I will be keeping the 2018 download links up but now when you download the data file you need to change the file name to TEW2020

I just want to take this opportunity again to everyone who played the mod, whether you left feedback or not it is always nice to see the download numbers going up. I had hoped to get to 1,000 downloads before the 2022 version came out…it got to 992 so not quite there yet lol

Here is the link to the 2022 version, i hope everyone gives it a go and likes what they see

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=552923

Thank you all again

Lavelleuk

• 1 year later...

I just wanted to say this is by far my favorite mod. I love playing as CZCW and trying to rebuild it after everyone left.. I  sim a year with the opening roster and then gutted it. Signing Cyclops, The Webmaster, The Markmans, Kyle Montgomery, ACID, and others.. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who contribute to making this mod it actually makes playing as CZCW even harder and gives a great challenge.

1 hour ago, sandklown said:

I just wanted to say this is by far my favorite mod. I love playing as CZCW and trying to rebuild it after everyone left.. I  sim a year with the opening roster and then gutted it. Signing Cyclops, The Webmaster, The Markmans, Kyle Montgomery, ACID, and others.. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who contribute to making this mod it actually makes playing as CZCW even harder and gives a great challenge.

My best save on this mod was CZCW too, I didn't change them with having a save as them in mind and I had never played as them before...but was a lot of fun

11 hours ago, sandklown said:

I had a hard time with Scottish backhold wrestling. I use the copilot designer for logo ideas and it took forever for find anything to work with. maybe ill tweak it again

TBF you nailed the Scottish part lol

Really like that PWW logo!

• Like 1